SF Mafia Mafia

Haze

• Replies 930
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If everyone just reveals their post restriction in the open, I should probably mention now that you shouldn't expect me to give any reasoning for my votes. I'm not allowed to.

Edited by Shade of Shadow

Oh my, well, this is interesting. This is also my first mafia game in... a while, so I might be slightly rusty. But it's okay~.

Now, about town leaders. We do not need or want one, at the moment. The reason being, it is NOC. Nobody has more information than any other, except that given by their roles. If/once we have a clear, then we have someone to trust certainly, but they still only have access to public information.

I wonder who (if anyone) has me. That person might well be mafia :D.

I personally would be fucking disappointed if there isn't one for me. I mean, how difficult would it be?

Dear USER, You are Luka Megurine, MAFIA Actress.

During the night, you may respond to this PM Night X: Changing name to mimc USER. If you die this night or are lynched the next day, you will appear as USER's Role PM, but only if their role is female.

(Disclaimer: By virtue of me making this post, I never have, never will, and most certainly am not currently doing anything wrong.)

It wasn't a question. ;/

(Disclaimer: By virtue of me making this post, I never have, never will, and most certainly am not currently doing anything wrong.)

You're doing it wrong

Um, that restriction sucks.

It's actually amazing in context.

Quite honestly, I'd rather have his restriction than the other ones I've seen so far.

Agreed, Except until you forget and get modkilled :<

I just have to copy and paste a line and I fulfill my requirements. I could do more if I wanted to, but that's more effort than I feel like putting into it. :D

It's really not that bad.

Agreed, Except until you forget and get modkilled :<

That's true for any post restriction, though. You can just as easily forget that you can't post X as you can forget to post X.

I just have to copy and paste a line and I fulfill my requirements. I could do more if I wanted to, but that's more effort than I feel like putting into it. :D

It's really not that bad.

You're no fun.

That's true for any post restriction, though. You can just as easily forget that you can't post X as you can forget to post X.

Some have rare instances though for when they have to be used and don;t have to be used all the time. Easing up the pressure.