SF Mafia Mafia

Haze

My posting restriction is that I can only post at night, because the hosts are a collective bunch of fucktards.

Have a nice day.

• Replies 930
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hold on clipsey, so you can't even vote?

these posting restrictions are gr9mazing.

Disclaimer: By virtue of me making this post, I never have, never will, and most certainly am not currently doing anything wrong.

You will always be my whore.

Lovely girl

You’re the beauty in my world

Without you there aren’t reasons left to find

Lovely girl,

you’re the murder in my world

dressing coffins for the souls I’ve left to die~

Drinking mercury

to the mystery of all that you should ever leave behind

In tiiiiiiime

Weapons ilu

Maybe Snike?

lol, what?

Whoever has my role probably has a win condition of killing eclipse off. By which I mean, the role, not the user.

I wonder if I, Strawman, am a role? I mean I've been pretty much all of the past 9 ish or so games...

Anyways guys, I will have you know I am so happy with the person/role I got. No joke. But I'm worried because I haven't played NOC in such a long time. What if I don't know what to do!?

oh well, happy night 0 party everyone! :newyears::newyears::newyears::newyears:

lol, what?

Whoever has my role probably has a win condition of killing eclipse off. By which I mean, the role, not the user.

There's only so many people that are obsessed with me. Come to think of it, Psych might have been given himself to play with. Which is something I don't ever want to see.

There's only so many people that are obsessed with me.

Define obsessed. Honestly, killing off my arch nemesis is secondary to the main objective of achieving optimal lolz in a game. :/

Define obsessed. Honestly, killing off my arch nemesis is secondary to the main objective of achieving optimal lolz in a game. :/

Well. . .you haven't called my workplace multiple times in order to get me to go on a date. . .or wound up outside of my house at 9 PM because you had nothing better to do. . .so I guess you don't fall into that category.

(and before anyone fucking asks, yes, the above has happened)

Well. . .you haven't called my workplace multiple times in order to get me to go on a date. . .or wound up outside of my house at 9 PM because you had nothing better to do. . .so I guess you don't fall into that category.

...I feel so sorry for you.

CHRIST.

Sorry for the double post. If you want massive lolz, you MUST somehow top what happened in FE10 mafia.

Will do.

How long does Night 0 last? As in when is it ending?

Edit: Changed that 0 from a 1 to a 0. Also I didn't see a rule against editing soo....I assumed it was ok.

Edited by Strawman the SawKitty