SF Mafia Mafia

Haze

• Replies 930
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All results have been sent out. If you think I've forgotten you, pm me.

---

As you all gathered in the wine cellar of "The Leak" for your secret meeting, you notice a note conspicously left on the memoboard by the establishment's owner. Radiant Dragon takes it down and reads it aloud.

Hello there people of Serenes Forest. I salute you and I'm happy to be part of another one of these games. While I got psych, its not overall bad, I got announcer :P. Also, Whoever got Raymond is a lucky bastard. He probably just have to live past day 1/ night 1 to win... lol. J/K Raymond.

After finishing the dictation of the note, he noticed that another piece of paper seemed to have been accidently pinned to the wall along with it. Radiant Dragon read it aloud once again.

Dear <SNIP>,

I facepalmed immediately after reading my own post yeah.

You are Reinfleche, <SNIP>.

You're Levity's self-proclaimed biggest fan, even going as far as to refuse to join naming fads until she does. Speaking of which, you change your name way too often. You are also always mafia.

<SNIP>

A moment of stunned silence overtook the room, before it was broken by JBCWK, "Someone remind me why we tell that fucking idiot anything again."

"That aside," came Tables voice from across the room, "Let's get down to business. We have to face facts - there are spies amongst us, there's no doubt about this. The only question is who?"

Shortly afterwards someone noticed that Psych was unusually absent from the meeting.

---

It is now Day 1. Day 1 will end on Thursday 7th of June at 6PM GMT.

Go.

Edited by Hazekitty

Two people as Life just wouldn't be fair! :blink:

If we had two Life Admirals I would be kind of scared.

also voting Raymond

jk

Let's kill Strawman!

Okay, let's not. It's day 1, random voting phase commence etc. Unless anyone has any useful information to share?

Well, according to my expert mathematical skills, there are fourteen players aligned with the town.

Test the guilty. Levity.

##Vote: Shade of Shadow.

Edit:

Sorry if this looks like a sheep vote, but testing the guilty really is the best thing to do right now.

Edited by KevinKitty

##Vote: Shade of Shadow

By the way, I'm going to namechange, if that's all right.