• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:3

##Unvote: Rein

##Vote: Weapons

EDIT: typo fix

Edited by El Gato

Tbh, I don't have a powerful role, I'm actually a miller, to go along with the suspicious theme. But let's not repeatedly mislynch for once.

lol

It's not like Raymond or Snike were going to give me a chance anyway.

Bizz.

I'm sorry, but, if it says something like "You are always Mafia" in the role PM, and the alliance is not known, I'm obliged to test lynch.

Also, why should we believe that you're a miller? Hell, why do you know that?

Because it told me that because of all my incriminating evidence in my house, I will be found guilty upon inspection.

Edit: Bizz.

Edited by KevinKitty

So, for like, the 50th time in a row, I publicly post my role PM.

Dear Kevin,

I facepalmed immediately after reading my own post yeah.

You are Reinfleche, Town Miller Governor.

You're Levity's self-proclaimed biggest fan, even going as far as to refuse to join naming fads until she does. Speaking of which, you change your name way too often. You are also always mafia.

Additionally, you keep some pretty incriminating objects in and around your house, so if investigated, you will appear to be a member of the mafia.

Post Restriction: You must mention Levity(either the role or the member) in every post.

You are allied with the Town. You win when all threats to the town are removed.

Bizz Bizz Bizz.

You are also always mafia.

Additionally, you keep some pretty incriminating objects in and around your house, so if investigated, you will appear to be a member of the mafia.

... :huh:

Oh man, I seriously derped, I was hoping I wouldn't have to tell you that I can cancel a lynch, but I guess you won't change your vote anyway.

I am essentially like a lynchproof, so I guess we do what we did in pokemon mafia. I won't die, but vote for me anyway. Although I don't like the whole "role = alliance" thing, if it clears me in your eyes, I'll gladly take it, I guess.

Edit: Bizzity Bizzity Bizz Bizz Bizz.

@Slayer: Me. :awesome:

Edited by KevinKitty

So, for like, the 50th time in a row, I publicly post my role PM.

<Lol, Role PM>

Bizz Bizz Bizz.

A miller governor doesn't make sense, especially without the governor ability. I don't buy it.

Edit: OH.

Edited by Snikitty

Who the fuck put me as a governor

there's something wrong with that, but I didn't do it because I'm still never wrong.

Keep in mind that the activity most influencing the hosts' decisions for the roles were the events that happened closest to the game's start date.

You've been trying to get people to elect you to be the town leader in a lot of recent games.

Lol, even if your role is what it is, I don't trust your for omitting the governor ability. It makes you look scummy, in my eyes.

But, I'm not about to waste a lynch on you if your role is governor.

##Unvote

##Vote: Eclipse

Some things have to be done.

Edit: Coherency.

Edited by Snikitty

I don't trust your for omitting the governor ability. It makes you look scummy, in my eyes.

Not all of us just want to out our roles completely you know.

##Unvote.

Bizz.

I edited this post re-read it jerks

- So basically a role was pinned almost in entirety to the wall and our announcer read it to us. It's interesting to note this might clear RD, though I wouldn't place a bet on that.

- Kevin sees this and makes it into his fake claim, deciding on the post restriction himself.

We can see this because he only recently started putting "Bizz" in every post...I just saw a large number of unedited posts of his which did not have Bizz mentioned in them anywhere. <- My bad, it was in white text

- Also of note, Weapons claimed cop and says he inspected Raymond. Kevin voted for Raymond with Weapons immediately after. Is this something Kevin would do if Raymond were really his team mate?

Worst case (best case?) Weapons is sacrificing Raymond to make himself look good so that he and Kevin can pull a Life Admiral on the town.

Before I recommend something drastic, let's go with the obvious:

##Vote: Kevin

Every time I make a post like this I am killed by the mafia the same night, so if that actually happens I suggest you actually stop and read through the thread like I just did (but actually check for white text I GUESS) instead of letting them get away with it.

Edited by Obviam