(FE10) KP FE10 HM Draft

KP 2010

S-strike isn't very helpful in 4-3 unfortunately... He can 1rko most things and relies heavily on tear and adept.

That sucks :(: at least S-strike is better than A-Strike thanks for the recommendation I'll be sure to give him Adept and Tear ^^'

and Wow Astrid with no transfers is a whole different character from Astrid transfered :(: she can't even double anything now and even if she crits she doesn't kill.

• Replies 501
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3-E finished in 5 turns. Edward wrath'd ike with storm sword i think and almost killed me. 2 hp left and thanks to resolve skrimir he ended the chapter before ike died. Gulp xd. Marcia got rescue btw :D. And now im trying to figure out how to do 4-P with marcia only. Its looking impossible. I mean marcia can handle the north but i need to eliminate the crossbow warrior and those enemies to the east. Arrggghhh i dont want to eat a naesala penalty :/ Anyone have any ideas?

3-E finished in 5 turns. Edward wrath'd ike with storm sword i think and almost killed me. 2 hp left and thanks to resolve skrimir he ended the chapter before ike died. Gulp xd. Marcia got rescue btw :D. And now im trying to figure out how to do 4-P with marcia only. Its looking impossible. I mean marcia can handle the north but i need to eliminate the crossbow warrior and those enemies to the east. Arrggghhh i dont want to eat a naesala penalty :/ Anyone have any ideas?

Your team is pretty tough to work with for part 4. Aside from Marcia and Laura (who I doubt is competent), you have no Laguz, fliers, or mages for the desert. You've got to send someone there, though. If Rolf is competent he might work since a lot of the eastern enemies in 4-P are Bow locked. Mia would be a good choice for any team, including this one.

Should I do 3-E again and send rolf to this team? I just remembered, i need rolf in 4-1 for the left side, ike for the right then south and mia to the south then to the left. At least, that was my plan. WHY cant tormod join in 4-p lol hed make things easier >.>.

EDIT: Can ranulf and pelleas take on every enemy in 4-2 themselves? Maybe i can bring edward to silver for help. And keep rolf and mia in greil.

Edited by Marciaxrolf

I'm still working on 1E. My flow chart for this game goes like this

If League of Legends server working = true ---> Play League of Legends

If League of Legends server working = false ---> Play FE10 or Grand Theft Auto

I tried giving sothe resolve and savior and i almost did it. The problem is that sooner or later they reach sanaki sigrun skrimir and naesala. Forcing me to take a penalty and threatening leanne. Then there's the crossbow guy. Ill try 5 more if i cant this time then its restart time (from a 3-E base save)

I don't really know how to train Sothe beyond this point. I would suggest Adept/Savior and Silver daggers, that way he can actually kill things. Get him to go the East while Marcia deals with the center of the map. The Crossbow Warrior should be dealt with on the first turn by having Marcia proc either Adept or Stun on the guy.

Then i need to restart anyways lol. Ike rolf and mia kept their adepts. I have none in the convoy :/. Oh man, i shouldve drafted better. Cain shouldve been skrimir and tormod comes way too late to do anything :/. I picked ranulf for the desert not realizing hes locked to hawk army. (I had never used him before so i didnt know)

Rolf doesn't really need Adept with that amazing Str he grows. Get him Silencer and call it a day. Ike? Lol.

Tormod is actually pretty good. He saves you a 1-8 penalty (that chapter sucks) and makes 1-7 and 1-E a little easier for you. You can even make him competent in NM with the crapton of available resources and BEXP. I did it on a HM draft.

Make sure Sothe Rescues Micaiah when dealing with enemies. That way he gets +2 Atk/15 Avo and +10% crit. Heck, I'll even recommend max Mt/Crit Steel knife forges. Pack all of these at 3-E's base before leaving.

He won't need it if he can BEXP his way up. Although, I do recommend it if you wish to save some BEXP. I would also recommend you forge him a Max Mt Fire tome forge. Have some statboosters ready for him so he can BEXP slowplay his Mag and possibly Res.

He won't need it if he can BEXP his way up. Although, I do recommend it if you wish to save some BEXP. I would also recommend you forge him a Max Mt Fire tome forge. Have some statboosters ready for him so he can BEXP slowplay his Mag and possibly Res.

In transfer draft he capped most important things. He failed at being a unit though :/. He was more of a nuisance than a micaiah without sothe.

I might not have enough money for more forges. And definetely not more BEXP. If i want sothe to kill the crossbow warrior ill neet to give him 2 bexp lvls so he reaches 27 spd. How much bexp would a lvl 6 tormod need to get to lvl 10? I have 2 crowns left. One for pelleas and one for tormod. How much does a max mt hit fire forge cost?

3-E done again. Forged a steel knife with max and hit for sothe. Took off adept from ike and rolf.

mist got rescue this time. 5 turns

and an enemy phase (doesnt count right?)

4-P sent eddie and marcia to silver this time. Eddie and marcia team up on a halberdier and a warrior then get vigored. Marcia goes east and eddie takes the north with wind edges/storm sword astra vantage resolve and wrath. Marcia got adept btw and sothe resolve savior. 5 turns

MUCH BETTER and faster too :). Sothe wasnt even needed ed is a monster O_o. Admidetly he got a bit lucky with crits.

4-1 tomorrow

Edited by Marciaxrolf

Queen KittyLincia!

I sincerely hope you haven't done 2-P Yet, I did not see it, because I have a Turn By Turn setup somewhere, where Nealuchi reaches S strike, and defeats all of the 1 Range draco's, By himself, the rest does not get any combat. ;) (Well, he needs 2 STR stat ups, but he'll level up like 5 Times.)

Queen KittyLincia!

I sincerely hope you haven't done 2-P Yet, I did not see it, because I have a Turn By Turn setup somewhere, where Nealuchi reaches S strike, and defeats all of the 1 Range draco's, By himself, the rest does not get any combat. ;) (Well, he needs 2 STR stat ups, but he'll level up like 5 Times.)

Post it :)

@ Sal thats kind of you :^_^: I'm stuck in 2-2 right now, for 2-P WrathLuchi took care of many dracos he's really close to S strike, he needs a pinch and he's ready for S. I would like to see your strat though.

Edited by Queen_Kittylincia