(FE10) KP FE10 HM Draft

KP 2010

• Replies 501
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks! Done with 1-2. Once again i took a brolan penalty.

1-2 7+3= 10 total 27 turns

miccy 3.39 16 2 9 9 8 12 2 6

eddie 7.99 21 9 2 14 14 11 9 0 draco

laura 1.33 16 3 8 3 5 8 2 10

my turncount looks terrible. I think i should restart.

Edited by Marciaxrolf

Part 1:

1-P: 7 + 3 (Edward)

My first few tries I was a little too risky (hoping for Wrath-criticals) leading to Edward's death but on my 4th try, I hit the jackpot.

Turn 1: Edward crit-killed the 1st bandit (which was unnecessary and deprived Micaiah of EXP).

Turn 2: Standard kill of the 2nd bandit.

Turn 3: Micaiah hit the 3rd bandit from behind a stack of barrels and Edward blocked off enemy access to her. On enemy phase, he damaged the 3rd bandit (he was still above 10 HP after this attack), dodged and crit-killed the 4th bandit and then went into Wrath-mode and crit-killed the 5th bandit.

Turn 4: Micaiah finished off bandit number 3 and Edward moved into range of the next two bandits. Surprisingly when they attacked, Edward managed to double them (I check on turn 5 and found both of them had 7 spd).

The rest of the chapter was pretty straightforward. I think I could've finished this in 6 turns if Edward had attempted to attack the boss (and hoped for a Wrath-crit) rather than healing himself but that was too risky. Plus, it would've meant less EXP for Micaiah (she took the boss kill).

Unit        Level    HP    Str    Mag    Skl    Spd    Lck    Def    Res    
Micaiah        2 	15    2      8      8      8      10 	2      5    
Edward 		4 	19    7      0      11 	12 	8      5      0

TOTAL: 10

1-1: 8 + 3 (Nolan)

Straightforward. I managed to get the Hand-axe and the Steel sword (thanks to the lack of weapon triangle and the boss' bad biorhythm, it was actually advantageous to attack the boss rather than his lackey).

Oh and I've never noticed there was a house at the bottom before lol.

TOTAL: 21

I'm so glad RD shows you your turn count without having to access the menus, in my previous drafts, I've forgotten to look at my turn count a few times.

Edited by KP 2010

Part 1 Prologue

Units: Micaiah, Edward

MVP: Edward

I attempted this map three times before realizing that trying to reset for really low turn counts in HM would only drive me insane. The timing of that realization was pretty good, because Edward got barely any crits in this chapter despite being in Wrath range so frequently. Micaiah got the boss kill.

Turns: 9 + 3 (Edward)

Part 1 Chapter 1

Units: Micaiah, Nolan

MVP: Nolan

Nolan went and stood right in front of the soldier to sponge hits, while Micaiah blocked off Leo and Edward and did some damage to an axe guy. Nolan moved back on the next turn to form a blockade to protect Micaiah, and then the two went north as fast as hard mode would allow. Didn't get the Hand Axe.

Turns: 7 + 3 (Nolan)

Part 1 Chapter 2

Units: Micaiah, Nolan, Sothe

MVP: Sothe

I finally figured out how people get this chapter finished so quickly: block the ledge with two units and have Nolan block the right side while Sothe clears the top area. I stuck around for two turns to get the Thani, the Energy Drop (for Zihark) and the Wind Edge (neccessary for Zihark in 1-6).

Turns: 8 + 3 (Nolan)

Part 1 Chapter 3

Units: Micaiah, Sothe

Took the right hand side but still ended up going really slow...but like I said, I'm not spending forever getting the perfect strategy. Micaiah got quite a bit of exp and the boss kill, at least.

Turns: 9

turns so far: 42

I am now attempting to do Sho's strat to no avail. Too many enemies and they do too much damage in HM.

Unit	Level	HP	Str	Mag	Skl	Spd	Lck	Def	Res	Support
Micaiah	5.99	16	03	10	10	08	12	02	05	A Sothe
Sothe	2.00	36	19	04	20	20	16	14	09	A Micaiah

Lets try this again. This isnt a restart btw its the turn by turn. I tried edit in 1-1 but another error ocurred. I need a computer!

nvm there it is. Ill post 1-2 tomorrow.

1-P

Turn 1- micaiah weakens. Edward finishes the first bandit.

Turn 2- same as turn 1.

Turn 3- micaiah attacks a bandit from behind the barrels while edward blocks. Ep edward dodges and crits against one of the bandits. And barely doesnt kill the weakened one.

Turn 4- micaiah weakens another bandit while edward finishes another off. Ep eddie survives with 1 hp and does an unnecesary wrath crit. Levels up for hp str skl spd lck. No def :(.

Turn 5- eddie chugs a vulnerary and lures the 2 remaining bandits. Ep eddie crit double kills one of them and doubles the other and leaves him severely wounded.

Turn 6- micaiah finishes off the bandit. Leo trades micaiah the draco. Eddie moves towards the boss and eats a herb. Ep wrath.

Turn 7- eddie wrath crits and ends the chapter.

1-1

turn 1- micaiah trades draco to eddie and he eats it. Nolan blocks by the soldier.

Turn 2- nolan heals. Eddie kills a fighter.

turn 3- miccy kills a fighter. Eddie too. Nolan moves and heals to the side of the church. A soldier attacks nolan.

Turn 4- miccy finishes it off. Eddie attacks an archer and nolan stands by the blocking fighter.

turn 5- nolan finishes off the archer. Eddie finishes the fighter. Nolan gets attacked by the west fighter.

Turn 6- miccy finishes the fighter. Nolan moves towards the boss. Eddie parks in front of the hand axe fighter and eats a herb. Ep eddie kills the hand axe guy.

turn 7- nolan weakens the boss , eddie finishes him off. Micaiah escapes.

Edited by Marciaxrolf

1-P: 7 + 3 turns (Eddie penalty)

MVP: Micaiah

I hate this chapter, it was really hard :facepalm:. Edward would crit when he didn't have to and he wouldn't crit when he had to. The first 3 kills were meant to be fed to Micaiah, but he kept critkilling those but the last three (the boss and the the two upper right bandits) he'd miss hitting them and get combo'ed by them.

This last time went smoother thanks to Eddie doing exactly as I wanted him to. He weakened the first three or four enemies for Micaiah. One of the enemies suicided into her on enemy phase after Eddie left to face the following two bandits before the boss. Out of the two bandits left one was wrathcritkilled by Eddie and the other was chipped by Leo and fed to Micaiah. Boss went to Micaiah.

Unit    Level   HP      Str     Mag     Skl     Spd     Lck     Def     Res     Support 
Micaiah 2.93    16       2       8       9       8      10       2       4      A Sothe 
Leo     4.23    17       8       0      12      10       6       5       4   

1-1: 7 turns + 3 (Nolan Penalty)

MVP: Nolan

I couldn't figure out a way to not take a penalty, its impossible unless I had Nolan in my team. Anyways Nolan attacked the soldier and walled my units, Micaiah helped him wall thanks to the def proc. Leo helped Micaiah against the first fighter. Leo got the hand axe and traded it to Nolan. Nolan attacked the fighter blocking the path, the archer got countered on enemy phase. On turn 6 iirc Micaiah killed the fighter that was blocking the path and Leo was placed to counter the hand axe guy while Nolan killed the archer. Leo got lucky by missing the hit, Nolan killed the fighter and Micaiah walked away.

Unit    Level   HP      Str     Mag     Skl     Spd     Lck     Def     Res     Support 
Micaiah 3.87    17       2       8       9       9      11       2       5      A Sothe 
Leo     5.05    18       8       0      13      10       7       5       5   

1-2: 10 turns NO PENALTY :D:

I decided to take longer because I find it more beneficial for my team to take 10 turns with no penalty than to take 7 turns and have a penalty.

Anyways, on turn 1 Leo goes up to chip at the fighter while Micaiah blocks the door and chips at the soldier while she's at it. On turn 2 Leo goes down to heal himself and Micaiah disarms and heals herself. Laura and the others were below the ledges btw. Sothe on turn 3 is placed on the stairs where he can kill all the enemies around there on EP; he had to hold kard though because he wasn't strong enough with the dagger. Micaiah kills the soldier on turn 3 by 2 range and Leo holds the door. Once the upper platform is cleared Micaiah and Laura move up. Sothe kills an archer, and Micaiah shoots the soldier down the ledge. Nolan and Eddie move to the upper platform and Leo moves below them to heal himself. Sothe grabs Thani :^_^: and kills the Myrm. Leo shoots down the ledge at the soldier and kills him irrc. So Micaiah, Sothe and Laura move towards exit, Sothe clearing the way of course. I know I had Micaiah sacrifice for experience. Had I taken a turn longer I could of fed her the boss :D: idk why I didnt though, I should of. On turn 8 or 9 some enemy archers appeared and Leo shot down the ledge to one of them but after that I just moved him away because no one else but Leo was blocking the ledge. Laura escapes on turn 10 after Sothe grabbed the drop.

Micaiah 4.71    17       2       9      10      10      12       2       6      A Sothe 
Leo     5.69    18       8       0      13      10       7       5       5   

Edited by Queen_Kittylincia

1-3 8 turns total 35

1-4 9 turns total 44

1-5 6 turns total 50

1-6-1 7 turns total 57

1-6-2 4 turns 61 total

1-7 10 turns 71 total

1-8 9 turns 80 total

1-9 6 turns 86

total

1-E 10 turns 96

here's stats at the beginning of 1-8.

Miccy 6.97 24 2 11 10 9 13 2 9 robe paragon A sothe

light C

Sothe ??/6.37 37 20 5 24 23 19 14 10

adept savior A miccy

knife S

eddie 16.32 28 16 4 17 20 16 15 3

drop draco cancel sword A

laura 4.20 18 4 10 3 7 11 3 11

shade

staff B

im wondering if i should seal eddie already...

Edited by Marciaxrolf

1-2: 8 + 3 (Nolan)

Managed to grab Thani, Wind Edge (not that I can use it) and the Energy Drop. Nolan got a good level up and Micaiah for a horrible one.

1-3: 9

Had to go left to recruit Aran which sucked. Micaiah got a horrible level-up (I don't think she's got a single HP level up yet) comprising Magic and Luck. Whee. Sothe's Kard broke which also kinda sucks cos he needs it to ORKO (I think I'll feed him the Energy Drop depending on how my trial run of 1-4 goes). Only Micaiah 'escaped'.

I should've probably allowed forced characters to shove whithout penalty cos I can definitely see that shaving a turn or two but oh well.

TOTAL: 41

Ch MVP Bexp

1-P edward 30

1-1 edward 60

1-2 sothe 90

1-3 sothe 158

1-4 sothe 225

1-5 zihark wtf 312

1-6 sothe 1885

1-7 tormod 761

My micaiah fails!

1-8 is dumb! I always had to eat a penalty but i finally figured it out. Micaiah did a lot of self improvement. I got 9 turns with no penalties. Eddie and tormod were the most useful sadly i lost 188 bexp. MVP sothe 1037 bexp

stats at beginning of 1-9:

miccy 10.9 26 4 15 10 13 16 4 13 robe A sothe C light resolve

money : 15466

I sold the ashera icon. The lack of money is due to an iron sword forge for eddie with 15 crit and like 5 iron knife forges with max mt amd 10 hit for sothe. Ive also bought a couple of wind edges and sold leo's and nolan's weapons and the red gem.

Mic had paragon in 1-8 btw.

I forgot the others but ill post it when i get to 1-e. Ill also post turn by turn explanation eventually.

EDIT 3:

1-9 complete! 6 turns

Miccy with 19 AS ftw. Sadly she had worst biorrhythm if not, i couldve 5 turned it. Burger king killed Jarod.

1-E stats:

miccy 11.58 27 4 16 10 13 17 4 14 robe A sothe C light resolve

sothe ??/7.38 38 21 5 25 24 19 15 10

tormod ??/5.72 34 13 17 16 20 14 12 14

rafiel 12.60 base

eddie 18.48 30 17 4 19 20 16 16 3 B laura A swords cancel

laura 5.37 18 5 11 4 8 11 4 11 B eddie B staff shade

bexp'd eddie to 19 (str lck def) then seal him. 19/1 32 19 6 20 21 16 18 5 7 move then slapped paragon on him.

illyana will transfer celerity adept blue gem olivi grass robe concoction. I buy steel sword forge called eddie!! With max mt and crit and 10 hit (1-e commander stars are annoying). Then forge sothe his 6th iron knife called "i suck"! And buy a recover for laura and fire for tormod. Then i bexp tormod to 5.99 and eddie to 1.44.

Edited by Marciaxrolf

1-4: 6 turns

Bought Beastkiller.

Sothe w/ Dracoshield

This chapter was pretty annoying, I had to forgo the Seraph Robe (my poor Micaiah is still at base HP) in order to save 3 turns. I wish I saved the chest key in Ch2 instead of using it to get a Wind Edge. Admittedly, that Wind Edge was useful in chipping the boss so that Aran could kill it.

TOTAL: 47

F*** 1-E ill do it tomorrow. I just couldnt find a way to do it in less than 11 turns. Im used to nailah with savior + BK. WAY too used to it.

Edited by Marciaxrolf

Part 1 Chapter 4

Took forever to figure this out...did Sho's strat with a couple changes, namely, taking longer and having to conserve the Beast Killer more. Also, Micaiah was the one who got the Beastfoe (Sothe tried but missed -.-)

Turns: 10

Part 1 Chapter 5

Smoothest chapter so far. Sothe jumped up and down the ledges to keep Micaiah, Volug and Jill protected, and Micaiah got about 90 exp total. Sothe got the boss kill on the last turn with a Bronze Knife.

Turns: 6

Part 1 Chapter 6

Units: Micaiah, Sothe, Zihark

FINALLY got Zihark! Give him Resolve because he'll need to kill the boss of 1-6-2 instead of Sothe. He also got the Energy Drop, Dracoshield, and +5 mt Iron Sword. Sothe got 3 forged knives; two with just +5 mt an one with +5 mt and +15 crit. He spent a lot of those uses in 1-6-1 where he ran west to kill everything. Zihark dealt wih the northern/eastern section. I forgot to get the Arms Scroll on the last turn, but I got lucky with some crits in the chapter so I decided to leave it.

When I got to 1-6-2, I realized that Sothe is too light to shove Zihark. :| So I had to make it 4 turns. To further complicate things, Fiona ALWAYS dies on turn 3, so Sothe had to go up there to save her while Zihark went lone wolf west. I actually managed to do it in 3 turns because Zihark crit the boss when I was only expecting to lure him in and kill him on turn 4.

Turns: 9

Unit		Level	HP	Str	Mag	Skl	Spd	Lck	Def	Res	Support
Micaiah		8.61	24	03	13	11	13	17	02	11	A Sothe
Sothe		6.21	37	22	06	22	23	18	16	10	A Mic
Zihark		7.47	32	20	07	25	26	14	15	13

Edited by Yuglyoshi

Part 1 Chapter 5

Turns: 5

1-5 is 6 turns.

When I got to 1-6-2, I realized that Sothe is too light to shove Zihark. :| So I had to make it 4 turns. To further complicate things, Fiona ALWAYS dies on turn 3, so Sothe had to go up there to save her while Zihark went lone wolf west. I actually managed to do it in 3 turns because Zihark crit the boss when I was only expecting to lure him in and kill him on turn 4.

Zihark can Shove Sothe twice so Sothe can reach the spot to be attacked. He can't ORKO without Adept or a crit (Wrath helps), but it's a guaranteed 3 turns.

1-3: 7 turns

I tried going left but it didn't work, my goal was to give more CEXP to my units but not take long. I decided to go right, Leonardo and Micaiah combined to open the door for Sothe. He cleared the way, I fed an enemy (the knight near the end) to Micaiah which was good at least but I didn't get to kill the boss :(:. I was hoping to gain more cexp but it didn't work in my favor. Ilyana was hiding behind Kurth shooting at enemies to gain CEXP, she got plenty of kills including Aran, he threw a javelin at her which put her in danger but she landed a crit on him killing him with Elthunder. Leo got to escape for whatever BEXPs worth. I should of kept the undraftees near to have them escape but I didn't want to restart. Sothe broke Kard, poor Leo didn't get to have any CEXP at all.

Micaiah 5.08    17       2      10      11      11      13       2       7      A Sothe  
Sothe   1.69    35      18       4      20      20      15      14       9      A Micaiah
Ilyana 12.64    22       6      12      12      13       6       3       9       
Leo     5.69    18       8       0      13      10       7       5       5   

1-4: 8 turns

I think this is Sho's strategy but i'm not sure if I followed it right, anyways thanks to him ^^'. I forged two tomes, one for Micaiah and the other for Ilyana. Micaiah's was a MAX MT + MAX CRIT forge, and Ilyana's was a MAX MT + MAX CRIT + 100 HIT. I sold a bunch of stuff in order to afford it (Meg's fortune). I also bought Beastkiller. Beastfoe was found by Micaiah.

So Leonardo starts off by chipping the tiger, Ilyana then chips and Micaiah finishes him off. Sothe is put in front of Micaiah wielding the bronze dagger. The cats can either target Ilyana or Sothe, but both target Sothe (shade worked :D:), on the PP Micaiah and Ilyana kill both of the cats. Leo chips at the tiger who moved near and Mic+Sothe's support allow the tiger to be OHKO'd by beast killer. After that everyone moves left and up. The tiger who broke the wall attacks Ilyana leaving her at 1HP and she kills him by healing on PP and attacking on EP, he got critkilled . The boss on the left got fed to Micaiah, Leo with chestkeys opens the chest with gold and on turn 7 he hides behind a disarmed Ilyana. Sothe got the robe. It took 8 turns due to Ilyana disarming, because if she had attacked the enemy and killed him the other enemy would kill her and I wanted to play safe especially after the good level ups everyone had. The tiger and cat split up, one went for Sothe and the other for Ilyana. Beastkiller was left with 3 uses.

Skills:

Micaiah - Wrath

Sothe - Cancel

Micaiah 6.97    18       3      11      11      11      14       2       8      A Sothe  
Sothe   3.19    36      20       4      22      21      17      14      10      A Micaiah
Ilyana 13.35    22       6      12      13      14       7       4       9       
Leo     5.95    18       8       0      13      10       7       5       5   

Total Turns: 45 :o:

Edited by Queen_Kittylincia