(FE10) KP FE10 HM Draft

KP 2010

If real men were to shed tears together the world would be theres. But these men know better than said tactics. Dying on your feet is better than living on your knees. So instead of kneeling and crying these men run and shout into battle and crave glorious blood.

Real "men" is merely a charade put on by children.

• Replies 501
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yuggles you completely ruined my plan of having 4-3 run down by mage girls :angry: I'll take Heather then.

idk who to pick next lol

You can still get Sanaki and Laura!

and Micaiah!

Edited by Yuglyoshi

You can still get Sanaki and Laura!

and Micaiah!

LOL! I'll be sure to get Micaiah :awesome:

idk about Sanaki but Laura seems really hard to train but i'll consider it :^_^:. Has anyone trained Laura before? I wonder how good/bad of a combat unit she can be.

Manlyness is just something made up by insecure people.

*Fry cant tell if trolling face*

idk about Sanaki but Laura seems really hard to train but i'll consider it :^_^:. Has anyone trained Laura before? I wonder how good/bad of a combat unit she can be.

Laura is amazing in drafts. Integrity didn't lie.

Not in HM drafts.

I am so so glad enlincia didn't pick her then lol

I'll go with Sigrun ;) Pegasi FTW! if only her speed growth didn't suck

Her growths all suck balls.

I am so so glad enlincia didn't pick her then lol

Her growths all suck balls.

Her growths are ok its just the speed growth i'm concerned about most, if only she had 70 growth in that instead of 25 which should of been her luck growth instead.

I can't say much about Laura with Hard Mode's BEXP cuts, but Sanaki in Resolve has 34 AS Speed, which should double everything except maybe Swordmasters (if not, a speed proc or Speedwings will allow her to). The only problem is getting and keeping her in Resolve (Miracle helps quite a lot, though). The same could be said for Micaiah, if you have enough BEXP to get her up there.

Definitely not the most reliable strategy, but it's something to fall back on if necessary.

Edited by Radiant Kitty

I can't say much about Laura with Hard Mode's BEXP cuts, but Sanaki in Resolve has 34 AS, which should double everything except maybe Swordmasters (if not, a speed proc or Speedwings will allow her to). The only problem is getting and keeping her in Resolve (Miracle helps quite a lot, though). The same could be said for Micaiah, if you have enough BEXP to get her up there.

She has 34 Speed, not AS. Resolve doesn't multiply Str and just about everything weighs her down.

I think there's a lot of hyperbole surrounding Laura... 'amazing' in drafts?

Also, for reference, I realized this while comparing the two units: Calill at --/6 has more concrete defense than Sanaki at --/--/1. That REALLY is awful.

Brom hasn't been taken yet? *yoink!*

Her growths are ok its just the speed growth i'm concerned about most, if only she had 70 growth in that instead of 25 which should of been her luck growth instead.

yeah, 25... thats mist's strength

I think there's a lot of hyperbole surrounding Laura... 'amazing' in drafts?

Also, for reference, I realized this while comparing the two units: Calill at --/6 has more concrete defense than Sanaki at --/--/1. That REALLY is awful.

Brom hasn't been taken yet? *yoink!*

She is a very good 2nd unit to have for your DB. & after P1 she rapes face<3

Sanaki is still kinda fun to use tho haha

She has 34 Speed, not AS. Resolve doesn't multiply Str and just about everything weighs her down.

Whoops, thanks for catching that. Thankfully, a -1 weight Fire forge doesn't weigh her down.

Tauroneo.

Yeah, undrafted units can rescue and shove other undrafted units. Dunno why I forgot to put that down.

To be honest, and I should have mentioned this earlier, but I don't like the rule stating drafted units can't die, and if you expand it to requiring them to be recruited it's even worse.

And I guess it is silly to impose that. I'll change the rules now.

I would also recommend allowing Shoving between drafted and undrafted units as well as rescuing.

Any thoughts on this?

Saber suggested it on the first page of this thread.

Edited by KP 2010

Manlyness is just something made up by insecure people.

*Manliness.

And just because you lack it doesn't mean there's no such thing. It's much more than just muscles and banging women.

I can't say much about Laura with Hard Mode's BEXP cuts, but Sanaki in Resolve has 34 AS Speed, which should double everything except maybe Swordmasters (if not, a speed proc or Speedwings will allow her to). The only problem is getting and keeping her in Resolve (Miracle helps quite a lot, though). The same could be said for Micaiah, if you have enough BEXP to get her up there.

Definitely not the most reliable strategy, but it's something to fall back on if necessary.

Sanaki actually carries through the Silver route decently with Resolve. I've done it twice on HM drafts.

Sorry i was sleeping lol. Ill edit my picks once i see whos left.

Edit: cain and tormod. I wonder though, is ike beatable without sleep in 3-13? I was thinking of drafting laura just for that lulz.

Edited by Marciaxrolf