(FE10) KP FE10 HM Draft

KP 2010

• Replies 501
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Try to complete this if you join.

Rules:

- Hard mode without transfers. 6 people.

- Micaiah, Sothe, Ike, BK and the Herons are free for all.

- Drafted units must not die.

- Undrafted units may not shove, visit houses, rescue/drop, steal, support, treasure hunt and meatshield. They may recruit other units and trade.

Characters:

Upper Middle 17

Boyd

Gatrie

Nailah

Soren

Janaff

Ilyana

Tibarn

Naesala

Shinon

Ranulf

Middle 11

Tanith

Brom

Mordecai

Laura

Heather

Calill

Kieran

Makalov

Danved

Geoffrey

Sigrun

Lower Middle 14

Tauroneo

Skrimir

Caineghis

Giffca

Lethe

Tormod

Lucia

Meg

Muarim

Kyza

Nealuchi

Lyre

Renning

Rolf

Low 13

Sanaki

Astrid

Leonardo

Vika

Bastian

Fiona

Stefan

Volke

Nasir

Ena

Gareth

Rhys

Pelleas

Bottom 4

Mist

Kurthnaga

Lehran

Oliver

Taken from Saber's tier list thread.

Players:

Marciaxrolf: Edward, Mia, Marcia

KP 2010: Haar, Aran, Nephenee

Jhen Mohran: Nolan, Oscar

Yuglyoshi: Titania, Zihark

Queen_Kittylincia: Ulki, Volug

Red Fox of Fire: Jill, Elincia

Forced Character Penalties

1-P: Edward(3) Leo(2)

1-1: Edward/Nolan (3) Leo(2)

1-2: Edward/Nolan/Laura (3 ) Leo(2 )

1-3: Edward/Nolan/Laura/Illyana (3) Leo/Aran(2)

1-4: None*

1-5: Volug(5) it's a defend map so don't let him attack

1-6-1: Tauroneo(5) Volug(4)

1-6-2: Same as above^

1-7: Volug/Muarim/Tormod(4) Vika(3)

1-8: Nailah (6), Rafiel/Tormod/Maurim, Volug/Vika(3)

1-9: None*

1-E: Volug (3)

2-P : 3 for everyon. However, you can use 1 unit free of penalty.

2-1 : Neph/Brom(3)

2-2 : Lucia (4), The rest(3 each)

2-3 : Kieran/Geoffrey(3)

2-E : Elincia(5) Marcia/CRK(3)

3-P : Titania(5) Gatrie/Shinon/Oscar/Boyd/Mia(4) Rhys/Mist/Soren/Rolf(3)

3-1 : Titania(5) Gatrie/Shinon/Oscar//Boyd/Mia(4) Rhys/Mist/Soren/Rolf(3)

3-2 : None*

3-3 : None* You can deploy one undrafted 6 move unit to 3-3 without penalty.

3-4 : Ranulf(4)

3-5 : None*

3-6 : None*

3-7 : Ranulf/Zihark/Janaff/Ulki(4), Jill (2)

3-8 : Ranulf(4)

3-9 : Geoffrey(3)

3-10 : Ranulf(4)

3-11 : Ranulf/Leanne/Sigrun/Tanith (4)

3-12 : Tauroneo (6)

3-13 : Same as 3-12

3-E : Ranulf/Sigrun/Zihark(3), Jill (2)

4-P : Skrimir/Naesala(5) Sigurn/Sanaki(2)

4-1 : None*

4-2 : Tibarn (7) Elincia (3) Pelleas (2)

4-3 : Naesala (5), Skrimir(4) Sigrun/Stefan(3), Sanaki (2)

4-4 : Muarim (3), Vika/Tormod (2)

4-5 : Tibarn (7) Elincia/Volke (3)

* The chapters with no penalties do NOT mean you can use anybody in that chapter. They just mean that no one besides Ike/Micaiah/Sothe are forced, and therefore the only people in play should be them and the people you drafted.

Give me Nailah, also the main post has too many uneeded tags. And the spoilers are messed up.

Edited by Jhen Mohran

Oh sorry. I don't quite understand. how should I go about remedying this?

Just take the quote i put in my post. Oh wait, let me go edit so you can quote me, then copy and paste the first post and then put it on the OP

Edited by Jhen Mohran

Damn 2 of my future picks gone...meh its without transfers so i dont mind losing boyd. Dat 18 speed. I hope the last 5 im thinking dont get picked before its my turn...

Damn 2 of my future picks gone...meh its without transfers so i dont mind losing boyd. Dat 18 speed. I hope the last 5 im thinking dont get picked before its my turn...

thats true, he has trouble doubling in HM, specially if he starts out a 18 speed. Even if he gets a speed level up in the begining BEXP, probably won't help much.

thats true, he has trouble doubling in HM, specially if he starts out a 18 speed. Even if he gets a speed level up in the begining BEXP, probably won't help much.

He/she could get him to doubleby 3-2 if he gets that first spd lvl up then bexp's till he gets to 99 rig the first level up in 3-1 to get spd then bexp till he procs spd and give him ilyana's speedwing from the db. But that's extremely unlikely unless he/she resets like crazy for that first spd lvl up. Ugh reminds me that im using edward and need to reset 1-p like crazy to get that awsum first lvl. Im aiming for hp str skl spd lck and def. >_>

Let me ask something. As long as i keep them alive i dont have keep deploying or using drafted units? Aka can i ignore some of them? Cuz theres no way im using oliver or meg if i get them xd. Oh and do we have to recruit everyone? I dont like having to take a gamble with ike in 3-7 to recruit lehran :/. Too much critical chance...

To be honest, and I should have mentioned this earlier, but I don't like the rule stating drafted units can't die, and if you expand it to requiring them to be recruited it's even worse. Allowing units to die can be a tactical advantage (LEA in 4-4, for example) and forcing recruitment can make some draftees an actual detriment, which is just bad.

hmmm.... Damn it... Tough decisions... Ugh

Give MORDECAI!

*ROARS* :awesome:

like you'd let him and ulki get away lol. no hard decision at all

To be honest, and I should have mentioned this earlier, but I don't like the rule stating drafted units can't die, and if you expand it to requiring them to be recruited it's even worse. Allowing units to die can be a tactical advantage (LEA in 4-4, for example) and forcing recruitment can make some draftees an actual detriment, which is just bad.

I 100% agree with this. At times during drafts I've wanted to just go "fuck it" and let them die in P4. If they've contributed enough, it should be the drafters decision.

like you'd let him and ulki get away lol. no hard decision at all

I 100% agree with this. At times during drafts I've wanted to just go "fuck it" and let them die in P4. If they've contributed enough, it should be the drafters decision.

Well lets hope I can get the other...

(PS I have lost Ulki and mordy before... It made me shed a tear, that ran through my cheek, and tickled my skin...)

(PS I have lost Ulki and mordy before... It made me shed a tear, that ran through my cheek, and tickled my skin...)

If real men were to shed tears together the world would be theres. But these men know better than said tactics. Dying on your feet is better than living on your knees. So instead of kneeling and crying these men run and shout into battle and crave glorious blood.