A minor request

Mirron

Hey. I'm not quite good at spriting, and hopefully this isn't a big request, but was wondering if anyone would mind taking Lucius' color scheme and applying it to a Shaman and/or Druid. Hopefully this makes sense in and of itself, but if not, I can try and explain it. Like, taking Canas' Shaman color scheme as the example, the purple would be the blond/yellow color of Lucius' hair, the small yellow part would be the white, and the blackish gray would be blue. Does that make sense? Thank you in advance for even reading this, and thank you even more if anyone decides to do it. Sorry if it's a big request... I don't know too much about spriting... :(

Ah. Would explain it then. Search is rather finicky. Even when I know I have something and I try searching for it things won't turn up. Guess I do have it. Now I just need to figure out which colors to put where. Seems tricky, since the Shaman color scheme uses more colors than Lucius has in some areas, or so it looks like so far.

I use paint.net because layers have saved me from more screw ups than I'm willing to count and shift + paintbucket make recoloring go so much faster. And the best part is that its freeware because I totally cannot afford photoshop

Gah, every time I save it, it messes up the colors. I'd need to do it all in one go, and even then, I wouldn't be able to do much about it. Looked at the Shaman though, looked nice. :)

Alrighty then, I'll try that. :) Just checked, and it seemed like it worked. Now I have to redo all my work. Wonder how my method with .BMP though. Guess we'll see what happens.