I'm not gay!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's nothing awkward about it. I mean, it doesn't need to be.

Its not ackward, just that no one should really care whether he is. Its not something everyone needs to know

• 3 months later...

15378yr.png

For lawls

stop it with all these necros

I don't like to doubt people's sexualities but I have some trouble believing you on this one, Nestling. @_@

I don't always question people's sexuality.

But when I do, I'm the biggest douchebag i can be about it. (Your such a win troll, pissing me off)

it's not wrong to be gay

This is true too, though I can see why he'd wanna point it out if he wasn't.

I don't always question people's sexuality.

But when I do, I'm the biggest douchebag i can be about it. (Your such a win troll, pissing me off)

First off, I wasn't being a douche (or at least I wasn't trying to be, so I apologise if it came off that way), I was just stating that I found it somewhat hard to believe. Reasons being all those sexually charged things he was posting about other guys, and on a regular basis without any mention of sexy girls.

Second, I'm not a troll and trolls can't be "win", stop comparing me to those wastes of skin.

This is true too, though I can see why he'd wanna point it out if he wasn't.

First off, I wasn't being a douche (or at least I wasn't trying to be, so I apologise if it came off that way), I was just stating that I found it somewhat hard to believe. Reasons being all those sexually charged things he was posting about other guys, and on a regular basis without any mention of sexy girls.

Second, I'm not a troll and trolls can't be "win", stop comparing me to those wastes of skin.

He can say what he wants. You can't judge him, you don't even know him irl.

No humans are a waste of skin, maybe a waste of resources and space, but my body produces new skin cells perfectly. feelsgoodman

No humans are a waste of skin, maybe a waste of resources and space, but my body produces new skin cells perfectly. feelsgoodman

Space is a resource, so no need to AND that. And even if they were wastes of space, we have a lot of that right now except in urban areas so I don't think it's really worth mentioning.

Space is a resource, so no need to AND that. And even if they were wastes of space, we have a lot of that right now except in urban areas so I don't think it's really worth mentioning.

Right now it's no big deal, but as our population on earth becomes more plentiful and more wasteful we will need massive amounts of space. Do you plan on moving to Mars and dying the whole planet blue? I would like to move to the moon, and just fuck the whole place so it's got secret little tunnels and shit.

Right now it's no big deal, but as our population on earth becomes more plentiful and more wasteful we will need massive amounts of space. Do you plan on moving to Mars and dying the whole planet blue? I would like to move to the moon, and just fuck the whole place so it's got secret little tunnels and shit.

I hope to die before we need to move to Mars. The blue is a reference to oceans potentially created through the melting of solar ice caps (terraformation). I like the idea of a well-tunneled moon though.