I want to put Ranulf's tail in my mouth >w<~

Nestling

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eh, just a tail in a suggestive place. Looked more like a pointy demon tail than an animal-like tail. Though I expected more of a joke than anything. :P

And... sad maybe? I don't know, hard to tell.

Wasn't any of the ones when I googled that. Glad I briefly glanced at it and didn't really look though.

And I just found it funny. Things that are for all intents and purposes something wrong, but aren't counted by Japan's censorship amuse me like that. It just seems so... silly the way they'll censor things.

context clues bro

Context clues showed me your post was directly after his cause it made me assume that too.

But sure, on reflecting it was almost the same as the title but it still seemed like you were talking to him =b

Edited by Agnaktor

This is probably the first time in a while I've made a thread that's gotten more than 2 pages of replies. I'm a bit creeped out that its this thread, but I'm ok with this.

Lethe is useful in FE10 in a few part 2 chapters IIRC.

I've never used non-royal Laguz. They're just so... useless. I've got limited time to use them, all of them have an easily exploitable weakness, and they just aren't as good considering how limited the time is.

OMG. If people on FE10 have any sense they will tear you apart, Volug is like ridiculously good and mordy is a great tank. And the laguz in part 1 are useful when they can be deployed, especially muarim. Vika not so much I suppose. 9, I dunno, but I thought that Lethe and Mordy were considered useful for a while.

I don't mean they will be mean to you, but they will disagree with you. Unless things have changed.

Charisma is in the eye of the opinion holder!

I think "the eye of the lead" or something is better. That's just me.

Edited by Loki Laufeyjarson

Charisma is in the eye of the opinion holder!

And i am more opinionated than you are, therefore i hold the opinion. THEREFORE i am charasmatic. AHA!

I... have no idea how charismatic I can be. I'm sure I have some skill in this area, but all in all I'm not as charismatic as I could be.

No

I... have no idea how charismatic I can be. I'm sure I have some skill in this area, but all in all I'm not as charismatic as I could be.

Host your own TV show, that usually helps.

Eh, I just don't like Laguz. I'm sure they have some value, but since I don't intend to bring in any Laguz for the endgame (since if I want to, I have Royals), I never use them. Takes EXP away from people that I want to bring.

Heh, I was told by a friend that I should be an inspirational speaker. I wonder if I'd actually be good at that.

Edited by Mirron