[FE9 & FE10] Tellius Draft #2

NTNP

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry Radiant Kitty, I really had a hard time deciding who I wanted if it makes you feel better? And I'd personally say no to Naliah. She seems almost invincible even while carrying a villager but if everyone else prefers to make her free for 1-8 then I'm fine with it.

And I'd personally say no to Naliah. She seems almost invincible even while carrying a villager but if everyone else prefers to make her free for 1-8 then I'm fine with it.

It's not her stats that make her valued (Muarim and Tormod have no problem with any of the enemies), it's her starting position. If someone has one of the LEA drafted, they'll want to be able to use Nailah. However, if they have say, Volug, they'll want to use Tormod or Muarim or Vika.

Aran.

Fffffff-

I'll be taking Meg, then.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF-

My part 1 is so screwed. I thought at least Meg would make it back to me, partly because I didn't think Aran would be taken by someone who already had Edward.

Or maybe I'm just screwed entirely. I'm really worried about my current team looking at the remaining picks.

Laura and Tormod.

And, not only as a result of this current draft, I agree with Nailah as an option for 1-8.

Edited by Red Fox of Fire

My part 1 is so screwed. I thought at least Meg would make it back to me, partly because I didn't think Aran would be taken by someone who already had Edward.

My plan was to get Sigrun last pick, and pick up Meg now, since I thought you'd take Aran. But then Paperblade took him, and I needed someone for DB Part 3... It doesn't make me feel any better about stealing her like that, though.

Anyway, I need a flier, so this'll be my first time using Sigrun.

My plan was to get Sigrun last pick, and pick up Meg now, since I thought you'd take Aran. But then Paperblade took him, and I needed someone for DB Part 3.

I would have, too. I'm honestly surprised Paper chose Aran when he already has Edward. Seems like an odd decision considering how that forces you to spread your experience.

I figured if people can train Sothe/Micaiah/Random DB or Sothe/Ilyana/Random DB, I can train Sothe/Edward/Aran

I trained Sothe/Micaiah/Meg/Aran once (admittedly, Sothe didn't get much EXP in Part 3 at all), so it shouldn't be very difficult.

If one more person says that they want Naliah available for 1-8 as the free unit, then I'll make that amend. Moving on; I'll take Ulki. With Callil I can essentially be assured nullify in RD and it'll give me a second flier. Although he's stint in PoR will be a bit limited he should still be useful for drops with savior. Or maybe I'll give Haar PoR's savior, oh well. Next person please draft!

Edited by NTNP