Why I Care About Women's World Cup

A reason to support it though. So I'd say its enough of a reason to give a shit.

Marching Band also raises the self-esteem of its members and allows new memebers of the school to be less akward then new people not in marching band, as they have friends in higher grades.

but nobody cares about marching band :newyears:

Not a reason for you to give a shit, really.

Why u gotta bring in bathroom humor.

Marching Band also raises the self-esteem of its members and allows new memebers of the school to be less akward then new people not in marching band, as they have friends in higher grades.

If you had actually read my facebook profile, before I clearned it up, you would've known that 1: drumline is one of my favorite movies. 2: I cheered for the marching bands and performance groups of varying flavors and colors in the 4th of July parade more than I cheered for other shit.

Edited by Loki Laufeyjarson

I don't really care for any kind of professional sport. I mean, I don't know any of these people. So why should I care? And even if I would, the players are traded around all the time so I don't even know who to cheer for. For a clubs emblem, maybe?

That being said that Women soccer thing (sorry my dictionary is not of much help here) might actually be interesting because it still has room to develop and grow as a whole while unlike this already well established Men soccer thing.

Edited by BrightBow

I agree with the establishment of all female teams when it comes to physical sports (soccer, basketball, etc.) because women do have lower levels of testosterone than men and (on average) also have lower muscle mass. That being said, there doesn't need to be a "women's" or everything. One example of this being the title of Women's World Champion and Women's Grandmaster in chess...

Well if you don't use women, people will usually assume you are talking about male teams. The implication hat there are "normal" teams and "women" teams is not exactly nice but maybe this will change if women sports will become more successful. Hopefully.

If you had actually read my facebook profile, before I clearned it up, you would've known that 1: drumline is one of my favorite movies. 2: I cheered for the marching bands and performance groups of varying flavors and colors in the 4th of July parade more than I cheered for other shit.

I didn't even know I had you as a Facebook friend.

I do, when I'm a part of it. I admit watching marching isn't as fun. Then again, I can say that about just about any activity. Except baseball, its even more boring to play than to watch. Mainly because I was terrible at it, and rarely got to play anyway!

Baseball was fun in Little League. The only time I ever got on base was when I got walked, and I played left field, where nobody threw the ball.

Also, Marching Band generally isn't fun to watch, but Drum and Bugle Corps are pretty cool to watch :3.

Baseball was fun in Little League. The only time I ever got on base was when I got walked, and I played left field, where nobody threw the ball.

Also, Marching Band generally isn't fun to watch, but Drum and Bugle Corps are pretty cool to watch :3.

I was good at age 8, then 10 came around... I got like 1 hit the whole season D:

you dont care about the womens world cup. look deep inside of yourself. you know you dont.

I was good at age 8, then 10 came around... I got like 1 hit the whole season D:

you dont care about the womens world cup. look deep inside of yourself. you know you dont.

OK, I know that I do, if only because it taught me a very important lesson.

But whatever, insist on selfishness.

OK, I know that I do, if only because it taught me a very important lesson.

But whatever, insist on selfishness.

I insist on deluding myself that i am never wrong.

Edited by Fenrir

I insist on deluding myself that i am never wrong.

I admit I am wrong semi-frequently...

But in the moment, I'm usually right, if that makes any sense.

Edited by Loki Laufeyjarson

I'm glad we lost, anything that makes ahnoying people on my FB mad >:D

I admit I am wrong semi-frequently...

But in the moment, I'm usually right, if that makes any sense.

that makes sense. & it's an amazing statement.

SeverIan might just be the creepiest boy I've ever met.

Awwww

:wub:

Umm, before early-to-mid June or July, I didn't realize I was a creeper. Not really. Now I know I've been creeping since I came out of the womb like that guy in the song.