Dear god...

Fenrir

If you do some sound distorting, it sounds sorta like the ending theme to portal 2. Sort of.

ok, not some, a LOT. but. FL studio pretty much does all the work and re-tuning for me. (And volume control and everything else)

Edited by someonewhodied

Does she not know the meaning of the word "mercy"? That "Friday" song damaged by brain and I think my IQ went down by at least 20 points from that (not to mention I didn't listen to music for 2 days afterwards). Please, for the love of (insert deity here), STOP!

EDIT: Hmm it actually seems better than the last one!

Edited by Fire Emblem Addict

Wow, a Rebecca Black song that doesn't suck! :newyears:

I actually like this song.

:sparkle:

Oh god New smiley :newyears:

Also, her voice isn't that bad, it was just the lyrics of the other song that caused people's ears to bleed. haven't heard this one enough to actually judge it.

Wow, a Rebecca Black song that doesn't suck! :newyears:

I actually like this song.

:sparkle:

GET THE FUCK OUT!

Oh god New smiley :newyears:

Also, her voice isn't that bad, it was just the lyrics of the other song that caused people's ears to bleed. haven't heard this one enough to actually judge it.

her voice is THAT bad.

friday friday gotta get down on friday

Also party hat smilie has been here forever.

He meant from darros' post. :sparkle:

1. How much did you pay your “fans”?
  2. Wow. Your mom is in your limo. That’s cool.
  3. I love how you talk about “getting paper” and “being big”. No one likes a show off.
  4. You had a little boy in a tux in your limo.
  5. I thought you were singing about a guy who broke your heart at first. So what the fuck are you talking about?

Yeah fuck all this modern music shit I'm going to listen to all these new bands/artists/the-music-man-who-comes-from-far-away just so I can tell all my internet buddies how much I hate them and their music cuz they r pruppper fagz innitz? roflmaozedong.

Yeah fuck all this modern music shit I'm going to listen to all these new bands/artists/the-music-man-who-comes-from-far-away just so I can tell all my internet buddies how much I hate them and their music cuz they r pruppper fagz innitz? roflmaozedong.

I would suggest listening to them if they are better for the sake of listening to better music (better being what you like more) and just using the other part (talking down your friends) as an attempt to get them to appreciate more of life.