Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance Dubbed Project

• Replies 940
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All right. Judgment time. I'll point out what I think in order of how I listened to them.

Oliver:

I found this voice quite funny. Not in a bad way of any kind whatsoever, but as in, it's a voice I can imagine Oliver having.

Ike:

Ike was interesting. Again, not in any bad way whatsoever -- I never mean to say anything in a bad way -- and I'm glad you can yell. I'll have to listen to the other Ike's to properly compare it.

Kieran:

Kieran was also quite interesting. He sounded really energetic, which is pretty much perfect for Kieran's character.

Bertram:

I absolutely LOVED this voice. He sounds creepy, which is good, because in PoR, we don't know who Bertram is, so having a creepy voice is good.

Gatrie:

Gatrie was quite funny. I liked it.

Heddwyn:

FINALLY! Someone applied for a boss that's not really "powerful." (Powerful meaning Ashnard/Black Knight/Petrine/Bryce/Bertram) I liked this voice too.

I'm starting to think I like all of the voices. Again, not sure about Ike, because other people want him as well, so I'll have to do a comparison of him later on.

Homasa:

Since Homasa doesn't really have much "important" dialogue, except for the whole "Kilvas has betrayed us!?" stuff, it's hard to really see if it fits or not. But, it was a good voice.

Makalov:

(Sorry. Grammar snob) Makalov sounded quite interesting. Good voice.

Reyson:

On this voice, I don't think it's the best, NOR do I think it's the worst. In other words, I'm neutral about this one. Can't really say if it's great, or if it's bad, it's just...decent.

Rhys:

I honestly don't know how to put this, since I've said it multiple times in this post. His voice, is all right. Along the lines of Reyson -- I'm neutral about this voice.

Shinon:

Good voice, it's acceptable. Again. Neutral.

Sothe:

It's all right, but... could you possibly try to make him sound more childish? Right now, he kinda sounds like how he would in Radiant Dawn.

Tormod:

Neutral.

Now, before I listen to the last voice -- Zawana, just realize. Just because I'm neutral about a voice, doesn't mean at ALL that it's bad, or I'm not considering it. If I'm neutral, I can picture using this voice in the project. I just don't want to immediately pick it, and someone has a better voice, you know?

Finally, Zawana:

Zawana sounds quite funny. I enjoyed this voice.

Sorry for the long post. Just giving my opinion on each voice, instead of putting "They're all right." So far, I really enjoyed your Oliver, Kieran, and Bertram voice.

Oh, wow.

The person -- readingwritinggirl -- who sent her auditions to me, is applying for 31 Characters. Lol, that's a lot. Not that it's bad, (in case you're reading this, readingwritinggirl), I'll just have to listen to them later.

Oh, wow.

The person -- readingwritinggirl -- who sent her auditions to me, is applying for 31 Characters. Lol, that's a lot. Not that it's bad, (in case you're reading this, readingwritinggirl), I'll just have to listen to them later.

Jesus Christ, Considering thats a girl that auditioned, wouldnt that be the majority of the female voices in the game?

Thanks for the quick feedback bro. Im glad you liked my voices, but hey, dont be afraid to break me down and tell me whats up. I love constructive criticism. I wont get butthurt or anything if you decide to tell me one of my voices needs work. A lot of those voices i was just trying out for because i couldn't do others, lol. I went for some younger characters because i felt my voice was a little high for, say, tauroneo, with the exception of Oliver because... well i love that man, to be honest.

Dude, no doubt the best version of Bertram i've ever heard, Why dont you check out my auditions a couple of pages back and tell me what you think of mine? My auditions are on page 7

GOOD NEWS EVERYONE! Two more people just said that they wanted to try out for this project, damn, I'm on a roll when it comes to 4chan

Edited by Eail

Dude, no doubt the best version of Bertram i've ever heard, Why dont you check out my auditions a couple of pages back and tell me what you think of mine? My auditions are on page 7

GOOD NEWS EVERYONE! Two more people just said that they wanted to try out for this project, damn, I'm on a roll when it comes to 4chan

Alright, heres my two cents. Your Makalov and Brom didnt really fit my personal images of them, but heres the thing: You have this deep voice that seems really fitting for badass characters like Haar and especially Volke. THOSE were great. Ranulf was good too

Eail, why are you trying to listen to everyone else's? :\

I can understand if it's someone you tried for yourself, but she's trying for Marcia and Petrine.

I'll listen to them in a bit. Like... half an hour, maybe.

Edited by etern

To start off

Petrine- I like the tone you set for her but I feel it could use a bit more malice behind it, other than that pretty good

Marcia- Your version of Marcia is very different than what CR-S01's was, and while that is not a bad thing I feel that you should definantly try out for Jill using this voice, not to say Marcia is bad, but I feel Jill would fit your voice more

Once again these are just my observations

Eail, why are you trying to listen to everyone else's? :\ "I can understand if it's someone you tried for yourself, but she's trying for Marcia and Petrine. "I'll listen to them in a bit. Like... half an hour, maybe.

Oh I just want to see what everyone is auditioning for and to see if I can give any pointers, thats it

Edited by Eail

I'll listen to them in a bit. Like... half an hour, maybe.

Thank you! Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated!

To start off

Petrine- I like the tone you set for her but I feel it could use a bit more malice behind it, other than that pretty good

Marcia- Your version of Marcia is very different than what CR-S01's was, and while that is not a bad thing I feel that you should definantly try out for Jill using this voice, not to say Marcia is bad, but I feel Jill would fit your voice more

Right!! I'll definitely look into that~

Edited by rubydarling

Right. Just listened to both your Marcia, and Petrine, rubydarling.

Petrine, I loved. I found it quite fitting for her character.

As for Marcia, I'm sorry, but I enjoyed CR-S01's a bit more. I think Eail is right though. You should try for Jill.

Do you have another mic, per chance? I can't understand what you're saying through your computer's mic.

Edited by etern