- Kent

- Louise

- Forde

- Kieran

- Calill

- Geoffrey

Edited by Frostbite

CAIN is a MAN. Blatant 9...nay, 9.5!

I arbitrarily decide to do KEIN as well, and subsequently give him a 10 because someone has to be a 10

NOISH isn't ALEC, who is BETTER, but is still pretty BADASS. He gets a ... 7.5.

ALVA is INSUFFICIENTLY hot. 5. BLEH.

ALAN ...uh, which one?

ALAN gets a 7.5 for being VAGUELY ATTRACTIVE. ARRAN gets a 9 for HAIR and HAIR ALONE.

KENT is BORING AS FUCK, but FAINTLY ATTRACTIVE PROBABLY so gets a 6.

LOUISE will be the first NON-ARBITRARY RATING of the BATCH, at a meagre 5.5. Sorry, babe, but I just can't believe you can handle a bow.

FORDE is one of VERY FEW RED KNIGHTS to be COOLER than their COLOUR WHEEL COMPLEMENTARY COLOURED COUNTERPARTS. He is, however, ONLY MODERATELY GOOD-LOOKING IN MY VIEW and unlike Kyle lacks A) My hair and B) An AWESOME beta mug. Easy 7.5.

KIERAN is another RED KNIGHT who KINDA SHARES MY NAME A BIT I GUESS and is VAGUELY ATTRACTIVE. ...6.5? 7? 7.

CALILL meanwhile is one of my FAVOURITE CHARACTERS EVER. She is also PRETTY HOT.

CALILL'S ANALYSIS has lead to BAD ACCIDENTAL PUNS. She garners a 7.

To complete the RED KNIGHTS, I will review BETA!KYLE and give him a 9.5.

GEOFFREY reminds me of JOFFREY BARATHEON, which is UNFORTUNATE. However, he gets a 9.5, because I'm feeling nice and ... androfavouritist today.

Edited by Furetchen

Go make your own rating topic then, Alex.

Maybe I should. None of you understand real beauty.

Not even you, SeverIan. And especially not you, Nightmarre.

Edited by Obviam

LINOAN - Another of that breed. 5.5.

Simply because of the love MageKnight declared for her loudly on youtube let's play, 10/10 in my book. (not going to be published)

GEOFFREY reminds me of JOFFREY BARATHEON, which is UNFORTUNATE. However, he gets a 9.5, because I'm feeling nice and ... androfavouritist today.

Joffrey is one of the biggest douchebags of all time in game of thrones.

CAIN is a MAN. Blatant 9...nay, 9.5!

Cain gets a 0/10 for killing his own brother out of jealousy. Maybe. I still forgive him, though I don't forget him, and he's dead anyway so what is that to do with anything?

Maybe I should. None of you understand real beauty.

Not even you, SeverIan. And especially not you, Nightmarre.

I am not having this discussion with you. I am not even discussing. I am not. I am. I. A. Z. .

108 I may not understand real beauty, but am I NOT a genuine certified creeper!?

Edited by Loki Laufeyjarson

Lucius and Serra.

6 and 2.

L'Arachel.

Hm...yeah, I can't see her getting higher than 6.

Abel Abel Abel Abel Abel~

Also Titania

Joins Kein in 10. Men I find to probably be attractive are plentiful in FE, less so for women I find beautiful.

Titania, for example, gets...9.5. I want to say 9.25, but...

Simply because of the love MageKnight declared for her loudly on youtube let's play, 10/10 in my book. (not going to be published)

Cain gets a 0/10 for killing his own brother out of jealousy. Maybe. I still forgive him, though I don't forget him, and he's dead anyway so what is that to do with anything?

Both of which happen to be irrelevant to the fact that Linoan is meh-looking and Cain is hawt.

...Are Archanean Cain/Abel brothers, or just fellow knights?

Joins Kein in 10. Men I find to probably be attractive are plentiful in FE, less so for women I find beautiful.

Titania, for example, gets...9.5. I want to say 9.25, but...

*Squints very hard*

Both of which happen to be irrelevant to the fact that Linoan is meh-looking and Cain is hawt.

Right, but I was just giving my opinion on the subject

...Are Archanean Cain/Abel brothers, or just fellow knights?

Probably just fellow knights, but why not judge Cain as though he bore the mark of Cain. He's not a human being, he's just a video game character, so mark him so that no one will kill him as his ultimate suffering.

Just joshing!

joshing.png

Sorry for the haters of the comic.

Jill's pretty eh, honestly. The pink hair doesn't help. On paper she should be better but she just seems less than the sum of her parts...she looks comfortable at eight, but I've a lingering feeling that's being generous.

Brunya...yeah, I guess she's alright-looking. Another 8, as is Ursula.

...As is Ishtar, who I rated earlier if you'd only read the damn topic.

Pink? Jill has red hair!

Whatever. Pastel hair is kind of a turn-off anyway, give me a solid auburn any day of the week.

Feena, Sylvia, Lalum, Ninian, Tethys.

Feena ain't bad. I'd say she's solid for an...eight.

Sylvia...eh. I don't really remember her that well, and...let's consult the TCG for help!...

...She's starving to death. 4.5.

Lalum is kinda eh. 5.

I've done Ninian. She was IIRC 4.5.

Tethys...is another 9.5.

Lloyd

Tibarn

Shannan

Arthur

Lloyd gets a nine. Tibarn and Shannan the same. They're all pretty solid.

Arthur, though...I can't see him in that group. 8.5.

Also, Ogma is no longer under Navarre. And because no female would get 10 unless I adapt my standards of beauty to fit FE artstyles, Echidna and Igrene get the 10.

Edited by Furetchen