(FE10) ANOTHER RD draft

PKL

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is wind magic good enough to 1rko enemies in 4-4? Btw im clueless as to why someone would want to pick sanaki when they have calill :s.

I dunno, Callil kinda sucks.

Is wind magic good enough to 1rko enemies in 4-4? Btw im clueless as to why someone would want to pick sanaki when they have calill :s.

It depends on how the user's Magic is. With Tormod? No, but you should be using Fire magic with him anyway. With Soren, quite possibly, just make sure he's got a lot of Magic. Keep Rexcalibur on him just in case.

I did that map with Soren and Tormod in my last draft. I BEXP dumped Tormod (capped all stats except Lck), promoted him, then gave him a Spirit Dust, and he still had problems ORKOing enemies. So yeah. Soren was mostly fine, though, because he had like 35 Magic.

Calill does not suck :(. Just look at all she did for me in ur draft lol. Personal experience.

Edited by PegKnightLover

Hmmmm..... I wonder who to get next... Help me out guys

Your team is really good and set you might as well just pick a royal to help out come endgame.

I dunno, Callil kinda sucks.

Wait, what? She saves turns by using Meteor in CRK chapters, and she can trivialize the desert just as well as any other Mage, if not better due to her higher Speed growth (not needing Resolve to double non-Swordmasters, letting her use it solely for durability purposes).

@Ulki: I'd take Muarim for late Part 1 help, as well as being great for 4-4.

Edited by Radiant Kitty

Wait, what? She saves turns by using Meteor in CRK chapters, and she can trivialize the desert just as well as any other Mage, if not better due to her higher Speed growth (not needing Resolve to double non-Swordmasters, letting her use it solely for durability purposes).

@Ulki: I'd take Muarim for late Part 1 help, as well as being great for 4-4.

But her Mag kinda sucks. 8[

Both of your properties belong to me. So shes mine in the end! :awesome:

All your base are belonging to us.

It's more than good enough to ORKO everything that's not a Bishop or high-end Sage.

I remember Part 2's BEXP getting her to cap Mag/Skill/Spd, so I do take back what I said. ;/