Hey you guys!

Hello everyone. I just joined here and i wanted to introduce myself.

Im 16 i live in the US and I love fire emblem. ive played 6-10 and i cant get enough of it.

I want to play 3-5 whenever i can.

I enjoy voice acting, playing rpg games, cooking, and joking around.

I hope to make a lot of friends here and maybe even learn to make my own hack one day. But until then ill enjoy the actual games and the hacks that have been released so far.

Hello!! Welcome to the Forest! Hope enjoy your stay.

and Why you no play Gaiden? You should play the NES games too. and TearRing Saga as well.

Thank you very much for the welcome :)

Its not like i have anything against it. I plan to play the whole series before too long.

I do my best to never ignore a FE game on purpose.

Hello KittyCatMan and Welcome to Serenes Forest! I am Strawman, nice to meet you!

You're a voice actor??????? Thats pretty interesting! What do you do voice acting for?

Also that thing that guy said about not needing to add Kitty to your name was reference to a fad where everyone(or at least a lot of people) put Kitty into their name. For some reason people always like to reference things new members won't get in their intro topics lol, sorry. People here are so rude :P:

I hope all of your dreams come true!

Hello KittyCatMan and Welcome to Serenes Forest! I am Strawman, nice to meet you!

You're a voice actor??????? Thats pretty interesting! What do you do voice acting for?

Also that thing that guy said about not needing to add Kitty to your name was reference to a fad where everyone(or at least a lot of people) put Kitty into their name. For some reason people always like to reference things new members won't get in their intro topics lol, sorry. People here are so rude :P:

I hope all of your dreams come true!

Its nice to meet you too. -bows-

Haha its nothing professional or anything, but I did abridged videos with some friends of mine. That is, until youtube removed the episodes. All i mainly have now are my audition videos and tag videos. If you want to look at them my channel name is meekorightnow.

Oooh haha. Well, I was doing it because I was referencing to FE10 where Ranulf and Amy are talking around part 3 or 4 i think. She's sad cause her Dad was turned to stone and Ranulf lets Amy sleep on his belly. And she calls him a kitty cat pillow.

Thanks so much.

Darn you unintentionally ended up in the kitty fad.

You should've accidentally gotten into the Monster Hunter Tri fad!!! D=

Well whatever, new fad or old, welcome the Forest!!! xD

Welcome KittyCatMan! I see you are also a big of Fire Emblem! Just like me: never ignore an FE game! laugh.gif I've played them and beaten them all except for FE1 and Tearring Saga(which I would like to play). Oh, I own all the english ones, and for the japanese ones, FE4, FE6 and FE12, so if you ever see online on 12 just to let you know its Big FE fan ( thats my name on my DS its impossible to miss it!).

Well anyways, welcome to Forest KittyCatMan!

Dear Pussy,

Meow, I am Waha Kitty. You may only refer to me as Waha Kitty. If you call me anything but Waha Kitty, you will be seriously punished. I mean seriously. This is not an empty threat. Also, don't quote me without changing the title of the quote to Waha Kitty. Waha Kitty. You better not leave or I will haunt you IRL. Seriously, not kidding. Anyway, enjoy your stay. You better...

With these tough economic times, you might want to consider using a Knife for protection instead of a Gun. You can conceal Knives easier and they are more lethal at close range. Unless you got a Gun to someone's head. Why am I capitalizing Gun and Knife? Just cuz. Is this paragraph relevant to the introduction? Shut up, you ask too many questions.

There are many dicks on this forum. Not the kinds that would be appealing to females or homosexual men. Many were weeded out by the travel back in time. Oh yeah, the forum is actually 3 months older than it appears. That's cuz of a bug that caused the site to have amnesia. I think. The forums reopened up in early January 2008, although it was open like 2 months before that. Somebody had server payment issues.

Call me Waha Kitty. I know I said this already, but people still seem to call me by my screen name. Only people on my list can call me Knitty. My list is in the "about me" section of my profile. You can still apply to be on the list, but remember to call me Waha Kitty.

Don't mess with Texas. That's right, I am from Texas. In Texas, you can be killed for a crime you didn't commit. In Texas, you can go the a farm and dance with the cows. In Texas, I saw a guy get shot by an officer for littering. Everything is bigger in Texas. Including my ****.

I've never copied & pasted. Never. I like to take my time writing out all my messages to make more of an impression. I am Waha Ashamed of everyone who uses copy & paste. How can I tell? I just do. I don't know why the computer geeks added in a copy & paste feature, but I think that was the worst move ever.

I've been here longer than 3 years (with a bunch of breaks in between), so respect mah senioritay. I never really did much. Oh yeah, I helped kick start a Fire Emblem fangame based on users on this site. I disappeared for 2 months and people assumed I was dead. I helped a lot of users get banned. Hell, I don't know why they still keep me here.

Don't be a Waha Idiot either. I know some guys in the intro threads that seem to be following me around trying to piss me of. If you become a Waha Idiot and annoy me too much, you will be Waha Punishedâ„¢. Oh yeah, don't break the forum rules or you will be Waha Punishedâ„¢. What the mods will do to you is nothing compared to what I will do to you...

Why don't I change my display name to Waha Kitty? Why don't you shut up? What? You never asked me? Bullshit, I can read your mind. I know your deepest fears. Like I said, if you go inactive, I will come for you IRL. Only I can do that. How come? Again, you ask too many questions (even though you didn't ask them).

Now I must end this rant, because you probably stopped caring about whatever I said. What was the point of writing this message? To test you. If you skipped everything, you can go fuck yourself. But if you took the time to read this, maybe we can be friends and maybe you could call me Knitty. But whatever you do, don't get on my bad side or you will receive Waha Punishmentâ„¢.

What is Waha Punishmentâ„¢? You don't want to find out. The last guy who received Waha Punishmentâ„¢ didn't post for an entire day. A week later, he got banned. Surely you do not want to suffer the same fate (or do you?)...

I also neuter kitties. You see all these users with kitty in their names? They can't have kids no more.

Signed,

Waha Kitty

Welcome KittyCatMan! I see you are also a big of Fire Emblem! Just like me: never ignore an FE game! laugh.gif I've played them and beaten them all except for FE1 and Tearring Saga(which I would like to play). Oh, I own all the english ones, and for the japanese ones, FE4, FE6 and FE12, so if you ever see online on 12 just to let you know its Big FE fan ( thats my name on my DS its impossible to miss it!).

Well anyways, welcome to Forest KittyCatMan!

Thanks man! :3 Yea I love all Fire Emblem games that Ive played and I cant wait to play them all.

Dear Pussy,

Meow, I am Waha Kitty. You may only refer to me as Waha Kitty. If you call me anything but Waha Kitty, you will be seriously punished. I mean seriously. This is not an empty threat. Also, don't quote me without changing the title of the quote to Waha Kitty. Waha Kitty. You better not leave or I will haunt you IRL. Seriously, not kidding. Anyway, enjoy your stay. You better...

With these tough economic times, you might want to consider using a Knife for protection instead of a Gun. You can conceal Knives easier and they are more lethal at close range. Unless you got a Gun to someone's head. Why am I capitalizing Gun and Knife? Just cuz. Is this paragraph relevant to the introduction? Shut up, you ask too many questions.

There are many dicks on this forum. Not the kinds that would be appealing to females or homosexual men. Many were weeded out by the travel back in time. Oh yeah, the forum is actually 3 months older than it appears. That's cuz of a bug that caused the site to have amnesia. I think. The forums reopened up in early January 2008, although it was open like 2 months before that. Somebody had server payment issues.

Call me Waha Kitty. I know I said this already, but people still seem to call me by my screen name. Only people on my list can call me Knitty. My list is in the "about me" section of my profile. You can still apply to be on the list, but remember to call me Waha Kitty.

Don't mess with Texas. That's right, I am from Texas. In Texas, you can be killed for a crime you didn't commit. In Texas, you can go the a farm and dance with the cows. In Texas, I saw a guy get shot by an officer for littering. Everything is bigger in Texas. Including my ****.

I've never copied & pasted. Never. I like to take my time writing out all my messages to make more of an impression. I am Waha Ashamed of everyone who uses copy & paste. How can I tell? I just do. I don't know why the computer geeks added in a copy & paste feature, but I think that was the worst move ever.

I've been here longer than 3 years (with a bunch of breaks in between), so respect mah senioritay. I never really did much. Oh yeah, I helped kick start a Fire Emblem fangame based on users on this site. I disappeared for 2 months and people assumed I was dead. I helped a lot of users get banned. Hell, I don't know why they still keep me here.

Don't be a Waha Idiot either. I know some guys in the intro threads that seem to be following me around trying to piss me of. If you become a Waha Idiot and annoy me too much, you will be Waha Punishedâ„¢. Oh yeah, don't break the forum rules or you will be Waha Punishedâ„¢. What the mods will do to you is nothing compared to what I will do to you...

Why don't I change my display name to Waha Kitty? Why don't you shut up? What? You never asked me? Bullshit, I can read your mind. I know your deepest fears. Like I said, if you go inactive, I will come for you IRL. Only I can do that. How come? Again, you ask too many questions (even though you didn't ask them).

Now I must end this rant, because you probably stopped caring about whatever I said. What was the point of writing this message? To test you. If you skipped everything, you can go fuck yourself. But if you took the time to read this, maybe we can be friends and maybe you could call me Knitty. But whatever you do, don't get on my bad side or you will receive Waha Punishmentâ„¢.

What is Waha Punishmentâ„¢? You don't want to find out. The last guy who received Waha Punishmentâ„¢ didn't post for an entire day. A week later, he got banned. Surely you do not want to suffer the same fate (or do you?)...

I also neuter kitties. You see all these users with kitty in their names? They can't have kids no more.

Signed,

Waha Kitty

That....was...AWESOME *w* We should totally be friends!

I still don't get why people think im joining a fad. Im just making a ref to FE10 >.<

I still don't get why people think im joining a fad. Im just making a ref to FE10 >.<

I don't think you read that you Waha Idiot. Would you like to be Waha Punished?

You don't neuter female cats, Your Grace.

In soviet russia, fad joins you. But no, seriously, in this case you're now part of the fad whether you like it or not.

goonies.jpg

I mean welcome to Serenes.

You are so cool for that. I knew you were worthy of being admin. I am glad that Hikarusa made such a good choice.

I dunno about that Hikarusa part, but much <3 for The Goonies! Haha.

I'm pretty sure Hikarusa was the one who actually got you into your position as moderator, but I haven't fully unraveled the SF conspiracy yet so I'm not sure. I'll get back to you when I do.