Me rambling to Paperblade on MSN.

Kadoom says:

Have you been in love?

Kadoom says:

And if so, how does it feel?

The reason I asked

is I've never been in love before

Kadoom says:

I've had some short term relationships, but I burnt all of those down within a month

Kadoom says:

And today I went out with a girl, and when IU went to go on the train we just kissed

I wanted to kiss her

and I was planning to

(yes I was fucking nervous)

Kadoom says:

And apparently she had the same plans(so it wasn't rape or molestation or whatever)

Kadoom says:

But it now makes me wonder

am I in love with her?

do I like her?

or do I just want to fuck her? (like all those other girls)

Kadoom says:

it really really troubles me, man

I thought I was a deviant for having such thoughts

Give me your opinions and advice. Even the shitty ones.

Edited by Excelkitty

Fuck her, if you still wanna stay with her, then you love her. If you dont, you wanted to fuck her.

It's really neither of those. I don't particularly want to be with her, but I can stand her presence far better than anyone else's. Basically if I am with a person for 3 or so hours I get bored of them and don't want to see them anymore for a while. So today I spent about 8 hours with her, and I'm really not annoyed but I also feel no need to see her again.

No offense but, you should be able to tell how you feel. If you don't feel anything, you don't. It's as easy as that.

Its a thread in FFTF u nub

It's really neither of those. I don't particularly want to be with her, but I can stand her presence far better than anyone else's. Basically if I am with a person for 3 or so hours I get bored of them and don't want to see them anymore for a while. So today I spent about 8 hours with her, and I'm really not annoyed but I also feel no need to see her again.

yeah what soul said, you prolly dont feel anything about her, you think you do, thats whats prolly tearing you apart.

Edited by Black Cat

yeah what soul said, you prolly dont feel anything about her, you think you do, thats whats prolly tearing you apart.

I didn't EXACTLY say that. It's harsh. Dx

Poor Excellen.

Try hanging around her for a long period of time for several more days. If you find that you don't mind seeing her again and again. . .

You probably should have kissed her to start. Go out with her again and kiss her as soon as you see her, explaining that was for last time, or something. Being nervous will only drag you down, you've got to try to push that aside and do what you want to do, without raping her. There's only one way to find out if something like this will work, and that's trying it out.

Sexual attraction is also a part of a romantic relationship, there's nothing to be ashamed of there. A relationship might go nowhere if that's the only motivation though. If the pair isn't taking responsibility or willing to sacrifice something (and sadly, these things won't work without a consensus from both sides), it won't last long. Nervousness is a good sign you have feelings for the girl, unless that anxiety comes from general shyness or fear of rejection (which is a problem of self-worth and not romance). Try to communicate a lot, make your interest clear, as you can't learn if you're compatible unless you develop your connection together.

I WAS NERVOUS ABOUT THE KISSING PART. NOTHING ELSE. KISSING HER AND NOT HER NOT ACCEPTING IT WOULD HAVE BEEN AWKWARD.

so you did that shit?

Edited by Fenrir

From the sounds of it, you perhaps need to look at yourself and your interaction with people. Perhaps think of ways to overcome your relatively short tolerance of interacting with people. Ask yourself what makes other people so boring. Ask yourself what you can do to make interaction more interesting. Let's face it, dating and love is far more than "oh hey, you're hot", "oh, you're hot, too". If you take a relationship at only "face" (pun intended) value, it probably won't be a long lasting one. All and all, what you do with her is up to you!

Sexual attraction is also a part of a romantic relationship, there's nothing to be ashamed of there. A relationship might go nowhere if that's the only motivation though. If the pair isn't taking responsibility or willing to sacrifice something (and sadly, these things won't work without a consensus from both sides), it won't last long. Nervousness is a good sign you have feelings for the girl, unless that anxiety comes from general shyness or fear of rejection (which is a problem of self-worth and not romance). Try to communicate a lot, make your interest clear, as you can't learn if you're compatible unless you develop your connection together.

ok 8[

Try hanging around her for a long period of time for several more days. If you find that you don't mind seeing her again and again. . .

Don't you think that lvoe can involve anxiety and anxiety can involve stress, which means you can "mind" seeing someone you love?

Egh, I get what you mean, that's just my gut reaction.

Just hang with her. And don't think about what you're gonna say, just talk.

NEVER GONNA GET A GIRL! YES!

Wait, should that have been a DOH! But really, I was really happy when you said that Fenrir. Because it means you'll never be born into this world, monster.

NEVER GONNA GET A GIRL! YES!

Wait, should that have been a DOH! But really, I was really happy when you said that Fenrir. Because it means you'll never be born into this world, monster.

LOKI YOU BASTARD!