[FE10] The "Does Haar Need to be Banned?" RD NM draft.

Florete

• Replies 720
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also, RD still needs a DB part 3 unit. I guess he assumed Meg would make it back around to him, because the other choices (Laura, Leonardo, Fiona) are rather lacking. Although Tauroneo would also help.

Is meg even good enough for P3? I've never used her much.

He only has some movement in the swamps and level over her really. Laguz in general aren't kind to them, and he has 2 more speed, but she can get total weapon triangle control. Plus he's got some difficulty to recruit on HM. So it's more of a now or later type thing.

He only has some movement in the swamps and level over her really. Laguz in general aren't kind to them, and he has 2 more speed, but she can get total weapon triangle control. Plus he's got some difficulty to recruit on HM. So it's more of a now or later type thing.

Maybe, but she's essentially stuck with swords until third tier thanks to E rank lances...

Weapon triangle control means pretty much nothing (especially with Aran's Str and Def), he has much better Def to handle Laguz, and my topic has a 7 turn strategy for 1-3 that recruits Aran. And this is NM. He also has a better Spd cap, which is pretty important, and more Skl for mastery activation.

He wasn't gone that long...

and thats why i editted it. He posted right before i posted that. I didnt see him online so i assumed hed be gone for longer.

PS- I gtg now and am undecided so i cant leave my picks with soul >_>.

I believe I stole her the other time.

I hope Bal knows it's his turn. I saw him viewing the topic. He could just be deciding, though.

Well aware. I had planned on picking Elincia, and have to severely rethink a few things. If you're also lurking the compilation of draft threads you'll notice I'm trying to figure out who usually goes when, and who may be safe to put off grabbing. I think I've narrowed down to a few good options, but will probably need to go on a walk before I reach my final decision.

Am I doing an ok job picking units? I want to make sure I can even out agains the Haar & Titania team (Soul stole her I swear :P)

Seems pretty good so far. Zihark would have probably been better than Aran, though.

Well aware. I had planned on picking Elincia, and have to severely rethink a few things. If you're also lurking the compilation of draft threads you'll notice I'm trying to figure out who usually goes when, and who may be safe to put off grabbing. I think I've narrowed down to a few good options, but will probably need to go on a walk before I reach my final decision.

Understandable. I know the feeling. Just didn't want it to be like last time where you weren't aware it was your turn.

Elincia you should be fine, if you ever really want a second opinion you can pm me :awesome:

Best draft strategy ever.

It is pretty good. I usually just rush my picks, I hate waiting. I've made a few stupid decisions... none to horrible however.

@RFOF I thought Aran was considered better than Zihark ^^' WOOPS lol btw I wonder if Aran can pass that Nolan strategy for 1-4 since Aran is supposibly alot like Nolan.

@Fenrir thank you ^^'

Edited by Queen_Kittylincia