Is this a. . . normal thing?

Nestling

Well, that's an interesting habit you have there, sir. Now, first to determine if this is normal we must determine what normal is. Google tells me that normal is, "conforming to the standard or the common type; usual; not abnormal; regular; natural." Merriam-Webster tells me that it's synonyms are average, common, everyday, and ordinary. Now to know whether this habit of yours is common we need to start a study to see how many people do this. I will start this before the week is over. I'll give you the results in about a year and a half.

It depends, do you then catch it in a cup and rub it all over yourself? If not, then no, you are definitely not normal.

I only do that with Semen. I piss on my forehead and let it slide down then drink it :awesome:

Well, that's an interesting habit you have there, sir. Now, first to determine if this is normal we must determine what normal is. Google tells me that normal is, "conforming to the standard or the common type; usual; not abnormal; regular; natural." Merriam-Webster tells me that it's synonyms are average, common, everyday, and ordinary. Now to know whether this habit of yours is common we need to start a study to see how many people do this. I will start this before the week is over. I'll give you the results in about a year and a half.

We will never know!!

It depends, do you then catch it in a cup and rub it all over yourself? If not, then no, you are definitely not normal.

Why the hell would I catch it if the entire point is to have it land on my body? o-o.

The same reason nestling isn't banned. Because nestling somehow isn't banned.

SF amazes me more and more everyday.

I want to see Nestling have a troll-off with someone else. Idk who though...who could even match up with him even...?

I am not sure I have ever done that.

YOU SIR ARE AN ARTIST

severian.

Ah I ain't shit. I pretty much never troll intentionally, people just catch me doing trollish things, or I make myself look like a troll. Usually I'm a flamer at best, and I flame people for the wrong reasons, honestly.

I only troll when accused of trolling or suspicious that the other side is trolling.