I shall consume one's beverage to that, good Sir.

Raven

memes-britain.jpg

We also complain when it rains, and when it snows.

Every.

Fucking.

Time.

"TWO INCHES OF SNOW IS PREDICTED, WE'RE FUCKED! BUY ALL THE BREAD AND MILK WE CAN PAY FOR!"

Really. Go into any Tesco store after snow has been forecasted. Holy living shit fuck. You'd think the next ice age was coming.

/slight rant

mid 60s are my orgasmic tier temp.

Agreed, anything above that is just too hot and gets annoying, anything below i can tolerate though.

Two inches is pretty typical in Canada.

Now twenty, now you're talking.

I'd say more since it tends to accumulate on the sidewalks of lazy people who never bother to clean it up. :/

A lot of people are asses too. You can't apply that standard to everyone you meet.

No you can't, but cold whether is the only thing i ever hear people complaining about.

I prefer 70-80 degree weather. I don't complain much about heat though till 100's though because that's when it actually hurts (well give it about 10 minutes before it starts to hurt)

And I hate hate hate cold, and I've said that on these forums before, definitely. And just about everybody disagrees xD So I don't need 30 responses telling me I'm weird because I already know.

But yeah my town is also in the need of rain. If not in need of rain, though, I usually prefer blue skies ^~^

But, most definitely, people complain about everything.

But, most definitely, people complain about everything.

Even about complaining.

My granddad used to say, "If you can do something about it, there's no reason to complain about it because you can do something about it. If you can't do something about it, there's no reason to complain about it because you can't do anything about it. So stop complaining." That's a complaint if I've ever heard one. ALSO, there are times when complaining is what you need to do to solve the problem.

/thread.

Even about complaining.

My granddad used to say, "If you can do something about it, there's no reason to complain about it because you can do something about it. If you can't do something about it, there's no reason to complain about it because you can't do anything about it. So stop complaining." That's a complaint if I've ever heard one. ALSO, there are times when complaining is what you need to do to solve the problem.

/thread.

I don't see that as a complaint myself, just a statement of truth which I myself follow, in real life, at least. On the internet I don't give a fuck and I'll complain to you all like your mothers or something. SUCH AS THIS THREAD, SIR.