Ivalice Mafia - Winners: Clan No Lynch

Radiant Dragon

• Replies 658
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is one thing though. I'm not sure how kill priorities work in this game but the Mafia might get Frosty to perform his first and last kill this cycle, since it's their only chance of abusing his abilities. The Ninja kill is completely useless now, but the Janitor kill would be really frustrating. What worries me the most is that they'll use his Hitman kill this cycle. Life, I really hope you considered that possibility and are currently taking care of this problem.

There is one thing though. I'm not sure how kill priorities work in this game but the Mafia might get Frosty to perform his first and last kill this cycle, since it's their only chance of abusing his abilities. The Ninja kill is completely useless now, but the Janitor kill would be really frustrating. What worries me the most is that they'll use his Hitman kill this cycle. Life, I really hope you considered that possibility and are currently taking care of this problem.

4. Vote in '##Vote: USER' format. Please do not edit your old posts with your new vote - simply make a new post. The lynch has priority over all 'night' actions; If you're lynched, your action will not be performed, and if you target a lynched user with your action it will not go through either.

We're good.

##Unvote

##Vote: Frosty

What in fuck.

Also get your goddamn actions in now. If you don't tell us you're idling/have an action by phase end (6pm GMT or something, but obviously the earlier, the better) we probably WILL sub you out.

4. Vote in '##Vote: USER' format. Please do not edit your old posts with your new vote - simply make a new post. The lynch has priority over all 'night' actions; If you're lynched, your action will not be performed, and if you target a lynched user with your action it will not go through either.

We're good.

...I should really read the rules next time, sorry.

Also, I love Joshaymin's reaction

I'd like to have everyone's role PMs now. Obviously Frostbite fucked up badly and it was easy but now, it's going to be trickier to figure them out. And I can't do this alone.

Bal, Blitz, Furet (or whoever subbed for him) and Excellen, please give me your roles PMs now. If you continue to refuse to do so, we will have to assume that you are aligned with Frostbite. As to everyone else, I shall be sending out orders like... nowish.

##Vote: Frosty

Goddamn. That is just unbelievable. I know it takes some effort to write a good fake role, but goddamn. Even a fail fake would be better than that. Or just being stubborn and refusing to provide. I think I will go be speechless in amazement for awhile.

##Unvote: Furetchen

##Slowclap: Frostbite

I get my angry mob, so I'm good.

Edit: Bold.

Edited by Snikitty

I'd like to inform the town (and mafia) that the town has a back-up leader. I won't mention who this person is but I do want to say to everyone who wants this town to burn that I won't let it and the town is going to make a stand.

In addition, I'm missing PMs from Lightning, Blitz and Excellen. I bet you're all writing your fakes though.

As the clan surrounded Dr. Cid, they couldn't quite decided what to do with him. Then Ezel spoke up, saying he wanted to try a new invention of his:

"I call it the Nihopalaoa. Observe." he said, before donning the accessory and throwing a Phoenix Down at Dr. Cid.

He screamed for a short while, before succumbing to the effects of the Mirrored Down.

Frostbite has been lynched. He was:

Dear Frostbite, you are Dr. Cid, Khamja Inventor

200px-Dr_Cid.jpg

Cidolfus Demen Bunansa is the head researcher at Archadia's Draklor Laboratory, Balthier's father, and Vayne's most trusted confident. While in Giruvegan, he met the rogue Occurian Venat, and together they planned the downfall of the Occuria by researching manufacted nethicite, as well as the attacks on Nabradia and Dalmasca to obtain their nethicite shards.

Each cycle, if you are performing Khamja's night kill, you may send us a PM entitled: 'Night X - Behold the power of WEAPON'. You will use WEAPON to kill your target, giving the kill a special effect for one cycle. Each weapon may only be used once, and you may only use one weapon a cycle.

The weapons you have to choose from are:

- Gattling Gun: The target will be unable to defend themselves from the barrage of bullets, and will die even if they're protected that cycle.

- S-27 Tomahawk: You will activate the weapon from afar, so anyone tracking the target that cycle won't notice that you're the killer.

- S-85 Cyclotrone: The target will be so obliterated by the blast that their identity won't be able to be determined from the remains to anyone outside of Khamja.

You are allied with Khamja, and win when all threats are eliminated.

Snike has been found killed by a torment of magic and bullets. He was:

Dear Snike, you are Larsa, Town Doctor

150px-Larsa_Full.jpg

Larsa Ferrinas Solidor is the young and honorable fourth son of Emperor Gramis and 13th Emperor of Archadia. He is devoted to preserving peace and restoring his family's name. Some players mistook him for a girl when they first saw him, though.

Each cycle, you may send us a PM entitled: 'Cycle X - Give Potions to USER'. You will use your seemingly unlimited amounts of Potions, Hi-Potions and X-Potions to keep USER alive if they are attacked that cycle. You can't give Potions to yourself, since you refuse to save yourself while others are in danger.

You are allied with the Town, and win when all threats are eliminated.

It is now Cycle 2. The Cycle will end on Thursday at 10PM GMT. Action results are going out now.

While following Snike last night, you saw Anouleth and <SNIP visit him.

Dear Anouleth, you are Vaan, Town Civilian.

vaan.jpg

Vaan's parents and brother are dead. He steals what he can and takes odd jobs in order to make ends meet and survive in the slums of Rabanastre, but he dreams of one day owning an airship and becoming a sky pirate to seek adventure and glory.

You may not have any unique abilities, but you must still aid the Clan with your vote and your voice.

You are allied with the Town, and win when all threats are eliminated.

Watcher sucks but I guess it helps when you sit your ass on the BG.

HOWEVER...

I have been persuaded to vote for Slayer. On purpose, of course.

##Lynch: SlayerX

PLEASE HAPPILY LYNCH THE LYING WEASEL ANOULETH.