I always wonder this...

Why can't girls' hair be as flowy and floaty as they are with anime girls in real life?

I always get jealous when I see their hair and think "why can't my hair do that?" xD

I'm just gonna start walking around with a fan constantly blowing on my hair now.

But yeah one thing that always made me wanna do is add volume to my hair =3 It's not flowy but it's better than flat imo XD But besides freezing it with hair spray I haven't found products that can actually do that...

So yeah this is just some random topic with some random idea that's been going on in my head....... So........... Just carry on I guess... idk

Darn now I gotta find out how to be japanese *won't say anything else just in case saying anymore sounds racist*

I usually do use conditioner but that usually makes my hair even straighter and flatter =[

Edited by Agnaktor

I'm actually in the process of creating a product that does exactly what you want. I'm going to call it K's bouncy, full, anime spray. So far it's had a lot of side effects; ridiculously big eyes, small mouth when closed huge when open, strange hair colors( ranging from red to yellow), and really really big boobs. My coworkers said I might have something with the big boobs but I'm not so sure about that.

Is beauty for attracting a mate.

I don't get it freohr. Have you considered that the man worthy of your love will love you for who you are?

You obviously gave up on that idea if you ever contemplated it, which is too bad.

Edited by Loki Laufeyjarson

I don't get it freohr. Have you considered that the man worthy of your love will love you for who you are?

You obviously gave up on that idea if you ever contemplated it, which is too bad.

have you considered that no man would ever love the repulsive straight, flat hair she described? anyone with hair like that should just kill themselves right now and do the world a favor

have you considered that no man would ever love the repulsive straight, flat hair she described? anyone with hair like that should just kill themselves right now and do the world a favor

There are plenty of girls at my school with flat hair that I consider to be very beautiful. mellow.gif

I'm not trying to be pretty for everyone/anyone else I'm trying to be pretty so I can admire myself, yo

I'm not trying to be pretty for everyone/anyone else I'm trying to be pretty so I can admire myself, yo

Being yourself is pretty. Just admire yourself.

Just try not to go over the top to look attention grabbing, people hate that.

One- this kinda seems like a jerk statement.

Two- Beauty can be a real confidence booster for women in general. I don't see the problem with a woman trying to look her best.

I find it a lot easier to look at a pretty girl,

I am referring to when they're floaty. They'll be standing perfectly still, even indoors/with no breeze and their hair seems to be hovering over their shoulders xD