• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aestivalis Ryoko.

You should all give up now.

I have all 3 Buttercups.

-I've already won-

Edited by Hazekitty

You may have combination spam for the entire game, But I have two good supers, and two of the four best reals in the game. Freedom + Justice + their meteors is gonna rape endgame so hard =)

Nanga Brain for me.

EDIT: I find out I forgot Russ Brainit was a translation problem apparently

Edited by Excelkitty

Scenario 2 - 7/15 turns

Easy. Rush, rush, rush. I probably could have done it a turn or two sooner if I didn't have to ensure that I triggered the second wave of reinforcements on the player phase (otherwise, they'll attack the Triple Angels before I can do anything about them)

Chapter 3 - 8/23 turns

The hardest part of this chapter was Gale's annoying ability to dodge a 70% attack, making me scramble and eventually take him out with the Blue Earth. After that...

DOUBLE... GEKIGAN... FLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARE!

Edited by Cam

I wake up and look if Russ is a translation hiccup for Lasse, and it is. Russ Brain removed from the list again.

Lasse Brain for me, hello 3rd combination attack

EDIT: It's probably gonna hurt you, but it seems to me that 3/5 drafters are just drawing randomly for the most part anyway. You'll be fine.

Edited by Excelkitty

I wake up and look if Russ is a translation hiccup for Lasse, and it is. Russ Brain removed from the list again.

Lasse Brain for me, hello 3rd combination attack

EDIT: It's probably gonna hurt you, but it seems to me that 3/5 drafters are just drawing randomly for the most part anyway. You'll be fine.

One of them just wants to have a friendly and fun draft game (no, not really) ~ nya nya ha ha ha

One of them just wants to have a friendly and fun draft game (no, not really) ~ nya nya ha ha ha

*cough cough* *shot*

No, seriously, I'm doing this for the fun and challenge, who cares what place I get in. Even 6th place wouldn't bother me... *shot*

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Good damage. Combo attacks are basically the way to deal with the final bosses' massive HP. Also Combo attacks means friendship/love bonuses for extra avoid and hit or damage and crit.

Edited by Excelkitty

Even so... this is a draft. Asking others to not choose certain units so that you can have them, while possible, is no guaranteed that they will comply. More than one may want the same unit. It's just better to accept that you won't always get what you want.

Combination attacks also have the "Break" spirit in them so enemies can't support defend against them or put up a barrier. There's occasions when support attack + the regular strongest ends up in the best damage. There's also the overall better damage at equal or better EN costs.

Edited by Sirius

Not saying you should comply, saying you're making random drafts and that it hurts your team as well as someone else's.

But wouldn't that kind defeat the point somewhat of being a draft in the first place? At that rate, you're better just playing it how you want...

Scenario 4 - 7/30 turns

Chaaaaaaaarge and all that... Only hiccup was Akito missing a Double Gekigan Flare (gotta spam the fuck out of that before Yamada leaves) on that guy who comes after you beat Gale, but Gai picked up the slack.

Scenario 5 - 7/37 turns

D'aw, Gai's gone. And he was probably a stupid pick that's going to bite me. Oh well. Akito leaves as well, but Touya and Noal are more than enough to beat the Radam beasts. Not to mention Blade somehow surviving till the end of the map.]

EDIT: Oh wait it's my turn isn't it. Uh...

Mao's Gernsback (YEEAAAAAAH COMBINATION ATTACK GO) and the Rose Gundam Moebius Zero. Fuck you guys there's like no one good left

Changed so I don't have to eat a penalty for the next few maps (since lolArchangel).

Edited by Cam