Horrible Horrible Damage

Psych

Why are they rioting?

Sorry for my obliviousness, but watching news gets old really fast (plus i have no tv service). Its always the same in one way or the other.

Why are they rioting?

Sorry for my obliviousness, but watching news gets old really fast (plus i have no tv service). Its always the same in one way or the other.

It's hard to say for sure Slayer. Seems to be a combination of economic factors and a tinderbox explosion caused by the death of one guy.

It's hard to say for sure Slayer. Seems to be a combination of economic factors and a tinderbox explosion caused by the death of one guy.

I read about it yesterday. Apparently some cops shot some guy that was shooting police fficers or something (that was black and it was repeated everywhere i looked [seriously, always trying to get into that racism bullshit and what not kind of get sick of it. Everything is racism nowadays]). Then the family of that guy didn't like it and made a riot. Silly bratty people. Always bickering and figthing, yet they claim to be "civilized"