Schoolboy Mafia

eclipse

I'll wait and see what happens. If it looks like there's a lot of no votes, I'm gonna start screaming.

EDIT: WAIT. . .oh man. . .maybe. . .OMG. . .TEE-HEE~!

Edited by Clipseykitty

• Replies 894
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First of all, What the HELL? no lynch if a majority doesn't vote, we will lose for certain then.

As for my post restriction, the amount of posts I can make per phase is limited, but I don't think I would ever hit my limit and so the restriction fits me perfectly.

Well, I wasn't very active cause I don't have an internet connection, I come online using my cousin's internet access and though he doesn't mind if I use it, I still prefer to use it as less as possible since it is odd using someone else's connection.Proto knows this and so he didn't want me lynched for no freaking reason,oh and btw, killing a town vanilla with no items whatsoever (what else would you expect for the worst player in SF and the guy who ruined the chance for winning BS mafia for GBB,in which Eclipse was in btw) would be worthless for both sides.

All of that being said I don't think you will have any more reasons to pressure vote me.

FIRST OF ALL:

I had something incredibly foul tasting poured down my throat, I was out cold all phase. Potential poisoner as opposed to kidnapper.

SECOND OF ALL, AND THIS WILL BE IN ALL CAPS FOR EMPHASIS:

WHY DID YOU NO LYNCH?

NO LYNCHING DOES -NOT- HELP US ON DAY 1.

ALL NO LYNCHING DOES IS GIVE THE MAFIA A LEAD ON US BY STALLING OUT OUR DISCUSSION AND RESOLVING NOTHING THAT HAPPENED DURING D1. MEANING THEY GET THE EARLY DROP ON US N1 WHILE WE ONLY ACTUALLY START DOING ANYTHING D2.

NO LYNCHING D1 IS A TERRIBLE IDEA EXCEPT IN SPECIFIC CIRCUMSTANCES(ie. Two cop claims.)

WAY TO HANDICAP US.

Christ almighty, if you want to actually -try- making up for this you'd better talk like hell for the rest of this night phase. Which by my watch is around a little less than 44 hours.

Hey, I needed to save my own skin!

Also, I think every single player should immediately Unvote No Lynch when Day 2 starts. If you don't have any opinions on the lynch, it's better to have your vote not counted instead of being set to No Lynch and making it bad for everyone else.

I'm guessing Clipsey! did that to make sure every player actually pays attention to the game and starts caring about these lynches. It's probably working because it's gonna be really bad if half the players ignore the discussion and have their vote defaulted to No Lynch, thus destroying the Town.

Anyone else realize Core's pictures are the name of users? "Yes we have Psych, you're an idiot."

Me, I'm guessing because of the Psychic which I had changed my name to once, Haze, Eclipse.

Whine about PR

I'm not sure of the other ones though and how they relate or if these are even important at all.

Four hours later, and we still have nothing, fantastic. Are we just going to sit on our hands for the rest of the phase?

Anyone else realize Core's pictures are the name of users? "Yes we have Psych, you're an idiot."

Me, I'm guessing because of the Psychic which I had changed my name to once, Haze, Eclipse.

Whine about PR

I'm not sure of the other ones though and how they relate or if these are even important at all.

Technically, the "Haze" one was was smog, but I went undercover once as "Mr. Smog, original G", so it's all cool I guess.

Edit - Grammar.

Edited by Hazekitty

Four hours later, and we still have nothing, fantastic. Are we just going to sit on our hands for the rest of the phase?

Hey, I was asleep.

Anyway, what do people think of Blitz's claim? A Townie with no items? I have a role and an item.

Edited by Radiant Kitty

In before a picture of that polish sausage company, then, I guess.

And clearly the wonderful GTO has just come in here and bust down the wall of silence with his trusty hammer.

It is time to take advantage of this and it certainly should be nice to speak about anything and everything.

Alright guys, we have to try and figure out how we are going to do this. Obviously, we don't want all of our big night players out in the open this early, but we can't just sit around.

First off, do we have anyone in particular who is giving anyone weird vibes, etc? We may not have much yet, but we have to get something or other out in the open, so people have more basis to use their actions. Firing blind is never fun, and sometimes downright idiotic(such as a role that actually fires, like a Vigil).

So, does anyone have anything at all to share, or are we just gonna have to hope this random assortment of night actions gives us something? Because unless that something is cherries, that isn't gonna work out, now is it? Although it would be great if one of our PRs handed out cherries o people~ I wuld love to wake up to find delicious cherries waiting for me, ah cherries, I love cherries. That would be so nice of them, they would be nice, and I bet they would look real nice too, not like your mom.

My horse fell asleep... I can't go home :/

NO LYNCHING D1 IS A TERRIBLE IDEA EXCEPT IN SPECIFIC CIRCUMSTANCES(ie. Two cop claims.)

Yet people still lynched me that time :/ Bah.

He could perhaps be hiding his post restriction by putting non related images as well.

Alright guys, we have to try and figure out how we are going to do this. Obviously, we don't want all of our big night players out in the open this early, but we can't just sit around.

First off, do we have anyone in particular who is giving anyone weird vibes, etc? We may not have much yet, but we have to get something or other out in the open, so people have more basis to use their actions. Firing blind is never fun, and sometimes downright idiotic(such as a role that actually fires, like a Vigil).

So, does anyone have anything at all to share, or are we just gonna have to hope this random assortment of night actions gives us something? Because unless that something is cherries, that isn't gonna work out, now is it? Although it would be great if one of our PRs handed out cherries o people~ I wuld love to wake up to find delicious cherries waiting for me, ah cherries, I love cherries. That would be so nice of them, they would be nice, and I bet they would look real nice too, not like your mom.

Alright bitches, listen up. I'm the Tracker. Bal did nothing last night, which I thought seemed odd, as usually he is very active and goes and corrupts everyone at night. Feel free to investigate me, as I know it seems a bit strange, but I am listening to Ether, and well. Tracker is kinda boring in NOC.

No PR BOO

Anyway, I'd like the Doc to protect me. I'll try and think up some other things but for now I'm thinking Blitz might be a good lynch tomorrow.

Hey, I was asleep.

Anyway, what do people think of Blitz's claim? A Townie with no items? I have a role and an item.

I'd believe the no item part since I don't have an item either. Idk about the vanilla townie part though. Seems to easy to claim to just be able to make people think you can't do anything.

Added a "c" to since.

Edited by Strawman the DucksawDucky

Hey, I was asleep.

I'd believe the no item part since I don't have an item either. Idk about the vanilla townie part though. Seems to easy to claim to just be able to make people think you can't do anything.

Accidental double post because of slow internet :/ Please ignore it.

Spelling.

Edited by Strawman the DucksawDucky

Added a "c" to since.

And thats where the tracker could be useful in catching liars

FIRST OF ALL:

I had something incredibly foul tasting poured down my throat, I was out cold all phase. Potential poisoner as opposed to kidnapper.

SECOND OF ALL, AND THIS WILL BE IN ALL CAPS FOR EMPHASIS:

WHY DID YOU NO LYNCH?

NO LYNCHING DOES -NOT- HELP US ON DAY 1.

ALL NO LYNCHING DOES IS GIVE THE MAFIA A LEAD ON US BY STALLING OUT OUR DISCUSSION AND RESOLVING NOTHING THAT HAPPENED DURING D1. MEANING THEY GET THE EARLY DROP ON US N1 WHILE WE ONLY ACTUALLY START DOING ANYTHING D2.

WAY TO HANDICAP US.

Christ almighty, if you want to actually -try- making up for this you'd better talk like hell for the rest of this night phase. Which by my watch is around a little less than 44 hours.

I wanted to lynch, but apparently this is a super lame rule that No Vote defaults to No Lynch, so with ~10 people not voting there was no way I was getting anything done.

Okay, so let's get what we know out in the open.

-There is a kidnapper type role. Haze claims flavour points to a poisoner. Alignment undetermined.

-Psych is a claimed tracker. Claims Balcerzak idled N0

-Blitz claims vanilla townie, itemless.

-Strawman claims to be itemless.

-RD claims to have an item, type unknown.

Anything I'm missing at the moment? Aside from cherries. I could never do without my cherries. I love cherries.

EDIT: Cherries

Edited by TourGuideFromTheUnderworld

I can confirm that I didn't visit anyone last night, for whatever that is worth.

It does make sense that somebody would be watching me. It makes less sense that they would immediately come out with a null result.

I can confirm that I didn't visit anyone last night, for whatever that is worth.

It does make sense that somebody would be watching me. It makes less sense that they would immediately come out with a null result.

I figure it's better to set up plans now so that I don't end up following someone who visited a dead body and end up dying before I reveal it.

Whine about PR

Though I also need to do that so I don't reveal the cop or the doc accidentally. You could have easily been the doctor and if no one had died last night and I followed you I might think you were some mafia thing and reveal you.

So safety precautions and what not.

NOTICE:

Unless you vote for someone that's playing in this game, your vote will count as a No Lynch. This is so that you guys pay attention. Right now, the discussion levels for a NOC game are far too silent. You're not gonna be able to find anything unless you TALK.

Also, that rule about voting roles was put in there for a reason. Think about it. . .tee-hee~!

Why would any power role reveal themselves with no meaningful result on day 2? That's either ridiculously sloppy play or a ploy. Considering that Psych isn't, shall we say... retarded, I'm moderately leaning toward the latter. Gonna go on record as saying that I'm getting suspicious of Psych right off the bat.

As an aside, why wasn't the "Voting for nobody counts as No Lynch" rule stated in the actual rules? Seems like a shitty thing to spring on us. I agree with the intent of the rule, but that's just sloppy.

Okay, so let's get what we know out in the open.

-There is a kidnapper type role. Haze claims flavour points to a poisoner. Alignment undetermined.

-Psych is a claimed tracker. Claims Balcerzak idled N0

-Blitz claims vanilla townie, itemless.

-Strawman claims to be itemless.

-RD claims to have an item, type unknown.

Anything I'm missing at the moment? Aside from cherries. I could never do without my cherries. I love cherries.

EDIT: Cherries

You forgot my night 0 action didnt work on who I targeted, it got someone else instead. So we know we have someone who can mess with others abilities.