Schoolboy Mafia

eclipse

Released new update for Schoolboy Mafia.

Story updates.

"I'm glad you checked on me Psych. It lets me know the limitation of my role ability."

*What could this mean? Find out in Rothene's next post.

Balancing.

*Rothene's LUK has been reduced by 20% until he explains what he meant.

Bugfixes.

*The OP was not updated, a crack team of nerfmonkey's have been dispatched to Eclipse's house to ensure that it is.

New Content.

*Added new costumes for Sho. M and Strawman the Sawman Shaman, you can now fight as Sho. M. The Poorhouse and Hangman the Hanging Ham!

##Vote: Strawman

• Replies 894
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Story updates.

"I'm glad you checked on me Psych. It lets me know the limitation of my role ability."

*What could this mean? Find out in Rothene's next post.

Balancing.

*Rothene's LUK has been reduced by 20% until he explains what he meant.

It's just I didn't know if I could be seen by others as a watcher or not. So Psych claimed he didn't see me going anywhere, which implies I'm not. But also Psych claims that his actions might have been tampered with so now I'm back to square one.

I demand extra Luck to make me a Dodge Tank as well as avoid sudden crit deaths!(Do I get my 80% Luck growths now? :3: )

Also until juicier targets appear: ##Force Read Generic Fantasy: Strawman

##vote: Strawman

although i'd certainly likee to hear why he would kidnap somebody that is obviously going to be targeted by the watcher.

Edit: bolding after eclipse's whining tee-hee~!

Edited by SlayerX

##Random acts of violence: Strawman

To everyone who has been wondering where I was, I was really busy on days 1 and 2, and then Day 3 happened completely while I was out of the house (good job on that by the way).

Also, if I was Blitz, I'd have gotten myself post restriction godkilled just to troll the town. Being a huge Tsukihime/Melty Blood fan, I probably would have known that my twin was Nanaya and Mafia, and hoped that getting godkilled was one of the few ways I could die without my Mafia Twin being killed.

Sorry guys, I went back home over the weekend and my internet wouldn't work with my laptop.

Anyways, I see there is a vote for me going around.

I am the kidnapper, obviously, but I would like you to know I am sided with the town. (which you probably could have figured out after day 1 when I said I got a result but not directly aka in the updates in the thread).

I had a very intentional reasoning for targeting Sho last night. In bold below:

Dear Strawman the Ducksaw Kitty,

You are Kunimitsu Tezuka. You are willing to sacrifice everything for the sake of the team. You came to this school to escape Inui's newest recipes.

During the night, you may respond to your role PM with "Night X - Try this, <PLAYER>". You will have <PLAYER> sample one of Inui's recipes. <PLAYER> will be knocked unconscious, and you will lock them up in a storage closet. Your charge will be protected from most actions, but they won't be able to take part in the next day's discussion.

Posting restriction: If you must lynch someone, you have to justify why you're doing this to everyone, because it's bad team morale if you lynch one of your own!

itallics

You are allied with the town. You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated.

Now I have no clue if this protects against kills, but please pay attention to how no one died last night. Either the mafia was dumb and went after whoever you guys said the doctor would be protecting, OR I WAS ABLE TO KIDNAP SHO BEFORE THE MAFIA COULD KILL HIM, thus protecting him and having the killer not show up in Rothene's report because he couldn't visit him.

Though I guess in retrospect this might have prevented us from cathing a mafia(assuming they went after sho which really wouldn't be much of a loss for them at this point.) Sorry about that.

And if you need justification or whatever from my other night actions: Night 0 I went after womc to try and prevent his day 1 pressure voting from causing a day 1 mislynch like he can sometimes cause. But of course Haze used his ability to make it hit him instead.

I had some type of reasoning for Kevin that was halfway between protecting him if he was town and keeping him from talking if he wasn't.

And Pariah because she hasn't been talking anyways.

Sorry if my reasoning for those sucks though.

Also I believed Core asked about why my name didn't appear when Psych was slilenced. Its because I'm not a silencer. I'm a kidnapper. Plus they were kidnapped/slienced on the same night, how could you think the roles were related?

Sorry don't cut it. If you had outed as a town kidnapper earlier (much like Haze outed himself as a town persuader in Ivalice), and worked with us in protecting the important people, I would be willing to believe you're town.

What you've done is secretly kidnap people for no benefit.

##Vote: Strawman.

Bugfixes.

*The town were making the assumption that the Mafia would have both a Silencer -and- a Kidnapper. This was ridiculous and has been rectified.

New Content.

*New lynch options: Core, Ether, Slayer or Strawman.

*The Mafia couldn'tt have a kidnapper and a silencer, whom will you choose to lynch?!

##Unvote

Heya Folks!!!

... ...

... ... ARRGGHHHH!!!

Why the hell's a tennis player getting kidnapping powers?!

But the flavour of the kidnapping makes sense if you feed them your share of Inui's drinks...

...but why did you have to kidnap Sho when our doctor's told to protect him? Would mafia be so stupid as to target him when he's protected? Then again I'm not sure how visiting thingy works. If their target's not there, they would probably be visiting his place anyway, then turn back, and I should be able to see them...I assume. :sob:

So did Ether's loss of target a few nights ago based on Psych's tracking come about due to you kidnapping his target or the Serial killer getting to him first?

@Haze...I'd pick Ether from that list if people don't want to lynch Strawman.

Actually, if your kidnapping prevents anyone else from visiting Sho...I'd have not been able to watch him...so that means only you visited him last night as the rest of the mafia decided not to chance it as the doctor protected him from death...not other abilities like Silence or Hooking ir Kidnaping... :/:

I was the last 3 people to take actions due to my timezone, so I'm not sure what the order of activities are, asumming if whever sends the night action first gets their action resolve first, it means if someone killed my target, I'd not see them or anyone who targets them? Seems odd for it to happen. Leading to me being unable to see you kidnap Sho,.

So I presume in that case, no one but you visited Sho...which makes me wonder who else did the mafia visit...

I don't know why everyone is claiming right now either. Roth's claim didn't really give us much of anything, but he's new so I'll let it slide, I guess. As for what I was doing visiting Psych last night, I'll leave that to your imaginiation. I mean, he isn't dead, and nothing bad seems to have happened to him, so it isn't really consequential at the moment. I see no need to claim what my night action does right now. All I wll say for sure is that cherries are great. I love cherries.

Whine about PR

I just noticed something.

This was the night I was silenced. If Ether truly visited me then, he must be the silencer. I wasn't kidnapped that day, since my flavor from eclipse said so. If I remember correctly, someone else was kidnapped, but I can't remember who.

Sorry don't cut it. If you had outed as a town kidnapper earlier (much like Haze outed himself as a town persuader in Ivalice), and worked with us in protecting the important people, I would be willing to believe you're town.

What you've done is secretly kidnap people for no benefit.

##Vote: Strawman.

At underlined: the evidence would suggested I successfully protected Sho.

And you know that as soon as I outed myself as kidnapper(which at that point everyone thought I was a poisoner) I would have been lynched.

Also secretly/randomly kidnapping doesnt have to have the averse effect you think it might. It has a chance of protecting someone, and a chance to keep a mafia from influencing the vote.

Actually, if your kidnapping prevents anyone else from visiting Sho...I'd have not been able to watch him...so that means only you visited him last night as the rest of the mafia decided not to chance it as the doctor protected him from death...not other abilities like Silence or Hooking ir Kidnaping... :/:

I was the last 3 people to take actions due to my timezone, so I'm not sure what the order of activities are, asumming if whever sends the night action first gets their action resolve first, it means if someone killed my target, I'd not see them or anyone who targets them? Seems odd for it to happen. Leading to me being unable to see you kidnap Sho,.

So I presume in that case, no one but you visited Sho...which makes me wonder who else did the mafia visit...

Heya Folks!!!

... ...

... ... ARRGGHHHH!!!

Why the hell's a tennis player getting kidnapping powers?!

But the flavour of the kidnapping makes sense if you feed them your share of Inui's drinks...

...but why did you have to kidnap Sho when our doctor's told to protect him? Would mafia be so stupid as to target him when he's protected? Then again I'm not sure how visiting thingy works. If their target's not there, they would probably be visiting his place anyway, then turn back, and I should be able to see them...I assume. :sob:

So did Ether's loss of target a few nights ago based on Psych's tracking come about due to you kidnapping his target or the Serial killer getting to him first?

@Haze...I'd pick Ether from that list if people don't want to lynch Strawman.

If you remember correctly, Kevin told the doctor to be on Roth. Sho thought he was kind of more important but still thought Kevin's plan was fine. we can assume the doctor protected Roth like he/she was supposed to.

the order of events would be you watch him, I visit and kidnap, no one else can visit him. So yes you can still use your action.

IT WOULD MAKE NO SENSE FOR THE MAFIA TO NOT KILL SOMEONE. I mean seriously. And you guys blatantly stated who was going to be protected by the doctor. Theres no way theyd go after that person either. Also there is set priority for actions, when you send in your action doesn't determine when it gets done.

I just protected your snap shot camera item taking role on a guy who found the SK based solely on flavor, and you want to lynch me. The fuck?

##If you vote for me after realizing what happened last night, you're obviously scum: Kevin

But Strawman, why does that make him scum? Obviously the mafia doesn't want a doctor and a kidnapper who can protect. Perfect time for them to ignore reasoning and jump on this lynch. Heres what they want to happen. You all are going to lynch me, they have free choice of Sho, Psych, or Rothene since only 1 can be protected now. Best case scenario(besides the doctor protecting someone and the watcher seeing it all go down) Roth/Psych finds 1 mafia, who would probably be killing Sho. Thats 2 mafs down, and 6 town. However, I fond that unlikelt to happen, in which case the rest of you will continue to be picked off.

I haven't been paying attention to the numbers, but we've only got 1 mafia with 5 town down. We can't really afford a mislynch as dumb as this right now.

We can go ahead and assume Psych, Roth, and Sho. and myself(whether you believe it or not) are all clear.

Pariah has been quiet making me think shes scum or something else I'd rather not specify. Just based on typical Pariah behaviors.

Haze seems to be actually think for himself and be reasonable.

Kevin is scummy.

Core is scummy.

Ether apparently is scummy.

Has Rein even talked?

At underlined: the evidence would suggested I successfully protected Sho.

Nope. Noone else visited sho. ONLY YOU. The mafia must've visited whoever the doc visited. So I presume rothene.

And you know that as soon as I outed myself as kidnapper(which at that point everyone thought I was a poisoner) I would have been lynched.

No, Haze wasn't just lynched.

Also secretly/randomly kidnapping doesnt have to have the averse effect you think it might. It has a chance of protecting someone, and a chance to keep a mafia from influencing the vote.

Or a townie influencing the vote. Or stop an investigation role out a potential scum target. If you seriously expect me to believe that you thought you were doing good by kidnapping sho and stopping him from outing information, your much more idiotic than I had imagined, and trust me, any faith I had in you was lost when you said you kidnapped me because "if I was town I'd be protected, if I was scum, I can't talk".

If you remember correctly, Kevin told the doctor to be on Roth. Sho thought he was kind of more important but still thought Kevin's plan was fine. we can assume the doctor protected Roth like he/she was supposed to.

the order of events would be you watch him, I visit and kidnap, no one else can visit him. So yes you can still use your action.

Maybe the doc WIFOM'd and protected psych. Maybe they thought they had a doctor bypass action but it failed for some reason. Maybe the killer was hooked.

I just protected your snap shot camera item taking role on a guy who found the SK based solely on flavor, and you want to lynch me. The fuck?

I would hardly be surprised if you scums planned all this.

##If you vote for me after realizing what happened last night, you're obviously scum: Kevin[/b]

Nice OMGUS.

But Strawman, why does that make him scum? Obviously the mafia doesn't want a doctor and a kidnapper who can protect.

We already have a watcher and a doctor for protection, as well as 4 different investigative roles (role cop, alliance cop, tracker, crime scene investigator). We don't need anymore protection, and I doubt we'd be given this much. Heck, mafia would almost definitely love your role, why? Because then when you keep kidnapping all these important investigative roles with their information, they'll not be able to give info and so important lycnhes are delayed so mislynches are more liekly to occur. There's a reason why kidnapper is considered a weak town role strawman, which I think you're completely missing.

We can go ahead and assume Psych, Roth, and Sho. and myself(whether you believe it or not) are all clear.

Erm.. no? Mafia tracker/watcher are unheard of. Only sho is really cleared.

Pariah has been quiet making me think shes scum or something else I'd rather not specify. Just based on typical Pariah behaviors.

She said she'd be away.

Kevin is scummy.

For voting the "town" kidnapper.

Core is scummy.

agreed.

Ether apparently is scummy.

Agreed.

Has Rein even talked?

Does rein ever talk?