Schoolboy Mafia

eclipse

What's the matter? Can't handle the truth? Me and my cherries too much for ya? Not hard to understand, me and my cherries escape the grasp of most people. Though if you go this quick I hate to see ya when I pull out Hierophant.

I just had nothing to say... So i wrote silence.

• Replies 894
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just had nothing to say... So i wrote silence.

Well, ya can still talk. Thats a good thing, y'hear? Now then I wonder when people are gonna start showing up for this shindig, because while me and my cherries are doin fine, you ain't so much of a dance partner, no offense.

Better than your mom though, I guess. Yeesh, don't ask her to dance again.

Well, ya can still talk. Thats a good thing, y'hear? Now then I wonder when people are gonna start showing up for this shindig, because while me and my cherries are doin fine, you ain't so much of a dance partner, no offense.

;_; its okay... I'll just go peel the potatoes... over there... all alone :sob:... in the darkness... in silence... in the cold :cry:

;_; its okay... I'll just go peel the potatoes... over there... all alone :sob:... in the darkness... in silence... in the cold :cry:

Looks like the kid couldn't roll with the punches after all. Great, now me and my cherries'll have to square dance by ourselves. No way I'm settlin' for your mom.

I'm not that stupid :dry:

The only time i got modkilled was because of some stupid priority, which was included in this game. Like i need to know about it :/.

And you made the entire Town lose instantly because of it.

Yay, Night 0! My favorite night of the year! Fireworks! Cotton candy! Live music! Popcorn! Funnel cakes! Romantic Ferris wheel rides!

Tonight is going to be so fun!

Ahem, hey. I woulda posted in here earlier but crappy college wifi. How is everyone doing? I'm glad this is a noc game. I find them more exciting. And....I think thats all I have to say right now.

HEYA FOLKS!!!

*Bounces around*

So this is what playing Mafia's like...not what I expected :3:

Just wait until you find a knife between your ribs, or a cherry bomb up your nose. Good ol' cherries. I love cherries.

So, post restrictions...this might be amusing.

Might be amusing? Man, your mom must have been pretty damn hilarious to watch if you don't think it's amusing already. What could be more amusing than these cherries? Don't you love cherries? I love cherries.

Cherries are good except for when they have pits in them. Then they are annoying.

What'd you just say about my cherries? Man, your mom must have had no sense or manners for you to say such things.

What does my mom have to do with cherries?

Everything has to do with cherries. Because cherries are cherries and cherries are great. I love cherries. As for your mom, she can't handle the cherries, nor appreciate them, as is clear with your misgivings.

What about strawberries? Are they godly as well?

They are vastly inferior to cherries. Though, that can be said of all forms of food. For all food cannot compare to the amazing splendor that is cherries.

Finally, a NOC game! I've been getting really tired of OC...

I have a possibly odd question. Are the Mafia allowed to privately communicate with each other during the Day?

This question does not exist.

Ether: Got it. Thanks~!

Everything has to do with cherries. Because cherries are cherries and cherries are great. I love cherries. As for your mom, she can't handle the cherries, nor appreciate them, as is clear with your misgivings.

<3

I'm definitely liking this post restriction.