Schoolboy Mafia

eclipse

I would kindly ask you to think about the rules before you start to whine like a little kid when he has to go to sleep.

Hmm...that's cool. Except there's no posting restriction or rule that says don't lynch Sho because he's a megalomaniac.

Whine some more.

• Replies 894
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm...that's cool. Except there's no posting restriction or rule that says don't lynch Sho because he's a megalomaniac.

Whine some more.

Looks like I have to smash it to your face so that sad excuse of brain you have could figure it out. Even if my hopes aren't too high about your success. I mean you are the biggest derp on this site. Now read this VERY carefully and just maybe your able to connect the dots:

2. Everyone will get a role PM with a character name, some flavor, a role, a posting restriction, and a win condition. All of you will have italicized text in your role PM. The italicized information is not to be shared with anyone, and all italicized text will NOT be published until postgame. You may post/claim everything else in your PM, starting from D1. If you ABSOLUTELY want to say "My role is X", you may do so on the first night.

No, it's perfectly acceptable. Admittedly, it has more merit in an OC game, but it also works in NOC, especially if the person is being completely retarded, has no idea what the English language is and has to resort to insults which make no sense in order to "win" an argument.

As funny as it would be to end the phase now, I'm missing a ton of actions.

Nah, we've still got a good 8 hours or so of N0 left, what I was proposing was that we pretend it's D1 and start voting/discussing, even though it's nighttime.

No, it's perfectly acceptable. Admittedly, it has more merit in an OC game, but it also works in NOC, especially if the person is being completely retarded, has no idea what the English language is and has to resort to insults which make no sense in order to "win" an argument.

Whine about restriction

Who is that currently explaining in the game?

Which one of the first two usually result in my lynching?

Okay man, so I log on for the first time in several days (moving season, it sucks), and see:

[23:20:08] <clipseykitty> THERE YOU ARE!

I have been informed that mafia has begun, and that I need to get my ass in gear. Roger.

*salute*

*passes out*

Well, that took a while. Sorry!

Everyone looks around. Seems that no one died. WOOHOO!

In other news, Haze has gone missing. Don't bother trying to lynch him.

IT IS NOW DAY 1. DAY ONE ENDS ON FRIDAY AT 6:00 PM HST/SATURDAY 5:00 AM GMT. GO AHEAD AND POST~!

If you did an action, and I don't respond, it means it went through.

Edited by Clipseykitty

What be this supposed to mean, Corey?

It's a psychic. A psychic is a person who professes an ability to perceive information hidden from the normal senses through extrasensory perception.

So you have some kind of investigative role? I assume that you've found something of note, in that case, as it would be disadvantageous for you to claim otherwise. You probably ain't faking, this early in the game, so I'm inclined to trust you.

Why would I claim something investigative out in the open? That's not what I was trying to do. It's just a picture of a psychic.

Reread the rules, because I can't explain it any better other than its a psychic.

Also, Pariah, if you really think Core's an investigative role, then didn't you consider that in that case, he might be a mafia investigative role? It's NOC, the mafia need a way to gather info.

Assuming someone's Town just because they're a Cop isn't the best idea. Usually, you'll be proven right, but not always.

...Not that that is particularly relevant.

In other news, Kay's response is rubbing me the wrong way. Like she's too eager to prove she's Town, or something. Maybe someone with better instincts can tell me whether or not I'm just being overly paranoid.

Why would I claim something investigative out in the open? That's not what I was trying to do. It's just a picture of a psychic.

Reread the rules, because I can't explain it any better other than its a psychic.

I have no idea why you would post a weird picture, then. Or what it has to do with the rules.

Maybe he is mafia with an investigative role, but why would that matter? He ain't going to try getting any townies lynched right away even if he is, probably. And if he was a mafia or independent cop, why would he claim? Even though he's apparently just spamming pictures anyway.