Good Drafters

The_Steel_Lance

Balcerzak is pretty good.

While I agree, he also cheats a tiny bit to help himself out.

EDIT: That being said, all of his strategies are legit. Check out his FE7 and FE6 drafts on Youtube.

Edited by chococoke

For SD, the first person who replied to this topic's pretty good.

Everybody is good at SD drafts. Theoretically, everyone should tie, unless Jeigan is draftable, or it's a reclass draft.

Although I think I've only lost one SD draft, can't remember which one.

Everybody is good at SD drafts. Theoretically, everyone should tie, unless Jeigan is draftable, or it's a reclass draft.

Although I think I've only lost one SD draft, can't remember which one.

Well, it depends on the difficulty. Normal mode, yeah, definitely. H5, though? Not a chance.

Anyway, I will also vouch for Horace's competence, and not just in SD.

Soul (who recently goes by Angru Mainya) seems to be good, from what I've seen.

Edited by Whitefang

Is there a reason you haven't done one yet? Are you afraid of doing worse than someone else?

Maybe he doesn't want to embarass everyone else. Imagine him winning on 0% growths with a hand tied behind his back.

Is there a reason you haven't done one yet? Are you afraid of doing worse than someone else?

Son, I've tried one draft tournament and didn't like it, not because I wasn't losing but because who plays FE that much? o_O I don't like being restricted to only a few units, even if low turns are possible, simply because it's just a burnout at times to do one efficiency run.

I recently did my first draft ever. It was an Eirika route FE8 draft and i finished with 132 turns, and according to Integrity's draft thread, thats the lowest turn count ever for a FE8 draft.

I am definitely interested in doing more with other good drafters to see if i am good or just lucky.

Son, I've tried one draft tournament and didn't like it, not because I wasn't losing but because who plays FE that much? o_O I don't like being restricted to only a few units, even if low turns are possible, simply because it's just a burnout at times to do one efficiency run.

I'm not your son, guy.

And I was merely asking dondon a question. I'm pretty sure it's a civil question, too. Seriously, I'm not trying to attack anyone here.

It seems alot of the newbie drafters come with awesome growths. They're just good right off the bat, or something. Seriously...

Marciaxrolf, Ring Wraith, that new guy who got the FE8 draft record, Desro.

It seems alot of the newbie drafters come with awesome growths. They're just good right off the bat, or something. Seriously...

Marciaxrolf, Ring Wraith, that new guy who got the FE8 draft record, Desro.

Thanks for mentioning me. :P I beat the record in my 2nd/3rd draft for RD. 8D

Which was beaten quite fadst after that. ;___;

But anyhow, yeah, you've got the names of some of the best drafters already. :) Look up their feats, and learn. =D

[/thatwasthebeertalking]