I've forgotten just how bad my vision is.

Ein

Glasses off and my vision becomes crap. I can barely see anything very well unless it's about 2 feet in front of me without my glasses.

So... How about we make this a glasses + vision thread/topic?

I for one attempt to adjust my glasses even when I'm not wearing them. >_>

Ha, same.

Get prescription sunglasses. I wear my sunglasses at night so I can so I can...

I have had that happen :lol:

Also, I can't see things very far away, and even at arms length things start to look fuzzy.

Edited by SlayerX

Contacts are better.

False, glasses require less effort to both put on/take off, and take care off. Plus contacts can hurt your eyes.

Forget cleaning your contacts and your eyes are possibly screwed, forget cleaning your glasses, and who cares?

I'm really near-sighted. Right eye is quite a bit worse than my left, but they're both bad. :'D My right eye is just stupidly bad instead of pretty bad.

So I love my glasses. My glasses make the world all crisp and clear~

My left eye is turbobad. My right eye is actually not that bad, but not perfect. I usually don't wear glasses on the computer or for reading but do everywhere else.

I also can't get used to contacts.

My eyes are nearsighted, but it isn't that bad and my vision hasn't changed in a very long time. In fact, supposedly it got a bit better recently, but it's probably within the margin of error where you can't really tell.

Additionally, my glasses are always dirty. It is my destiny. I am proud of it. I own my own destiny.

My spirit-vision is very farsighted, in fact too farsighted, it clouds my judgment to the point that I have lost rationality.

Additionally, my glasses are always dirty. It is my destiny. I am proud of it. I own my own destiny.

Me too. I find it too much of a drag to clean them so i rarely do.

I can't stand dirty glasses. Mine often are, but I'm obsessive about cleaning them because having spots on my lenses drives me mad. Dx

How do you tolerate it? PLEASE TEACH ME.

False, glasses require less effort to both put on/take off, and take care off. Plus contacts can hurt your eyes.

Forget cleaning your contacts and your eyes are possibly screwed, forget cleaning your glasses, and who cares?

You just like arguing with me, don't you? :awesome:

They both have there pros and cons. For one thing, contacts don't irritate skin, they don't feel like anything, and they don't change your appearance. Contacts are extremely easy to clean too.

But really, who actually cleans their glasses?

BUT WHAT ABOUT THOSE TIMES I DON'T HAVE MY GLASSES CLEANER ON HAND BUT I CAN'T IGNORE IT AND IT'S DRIVING ME CRAZY

I will always clean my glasses if I can, this is just for the horrible times I can't. ;_;

BUT WHAT ABOUT THOSE TIMES I DON'T HAVE MY GLASSES CLEANER ON HAND BUT I CAN'T IGNORE IT AND IT'S DRIVING ME CRAZY

I will always clean my glasses if I can, this is just for the horrible times I can't. ;_;

My optician told me that hand soap and running water works just as well.

You just like arguing with me, don't you? :awesome:

They both have there pros and cons. For one thing, contacts don't irritate skin, they don't feel like anything, and they don't change your appearance. Contacts are extremely easy to clean too.

Contacts can be come irritating, and to the eye specially, I have never had glasses irritate me, so that point is moot here (its FftF i can have a flaw here). Contacts require the person not to be absent minded, they require putting on, and taking off (which after seeing my brother use it, it seems like a drag). Oh and they can also cause itchy eyes. A misplaced contact/poor care can lead to infections (and its not that hard to actually misplace it). Who cares about looks anyways? Plus glasses can actually look good on people if you are really that concerned.

Contacts can be come irritating, and to the eye specially, I have never had glasses irritate me, so that point is moot here (its FftF i can have a flaw here). Contacts require the person not to be absent minded, they require putting on, and taking off (which after seeing my brother use it, it seems like a drag). Oh and they can also cause itchy eyes. A misplaced contact/poor care can lead to infections (and its not that hard to actually misplace it). Who cares about looks anyways? Plus glasses can actually look good on people if you are really that concerned.

Well, to each his own right? I've never really had problems with my contacts.

My prescription is really bad, thus I have really thick lenses that are really irritating, and make my eyes look really big.