• 1 month later...
  • Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi ! I just finished a new mug.

Yliea

925336Nestom.png

She comes from this one. I didn't like the body I made her so...

Here I think the piece of armor on her right arm is not... cool but it was a bit empty without it.

vner.png

I like the design brah but I think the head's a little too long. idk, maybe it's my monitor. :/

not an expert on shading so I wont say anything about it. Still, neat character. :)

• 4 months later...

Hey ! Long time no see !

Well I tryied to start this. If i did it well you should recognize someone in this portrait =)

839682EuphyMug.png

Not to say that if you don't find it, then i'll have to train more n_u

Thank you ! I won't stop doing mugs, i really love it so.

Correct ! I used Priscy's face shape to start it. then mix her eyes with karla's. the rest is more like full custom.

Hum... So I changed his eyes the most simple way i could.

526158one.png

But i feel that his right eye is a bit strange xD

Now if by "low " you meant " ugly " then i'll have to take more time on it !

Edit : Also I I reworked some parts of this one. Because I felt unsatisfied about it.

642565MugSetsuna.png

Edited by Solum

• 3 months later...

Changing the ear might help out leaps and bounds. Unless it is an elf ear, you'd want it tilted more towards the top left corner of the box. The hair part also isn't working for her. The bangs are fine, but the other part isn't cohesive to the rest of the do. OH. And I'd probably lower the eyes a pixel to give her a bit more forehead.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Back ! Still working on this mug, have hard time with it though ^^

I try to focus on the face before starting hair and clothes.

Dunno if it's better now ?

696666Revfour.png

And another one that I did with Ubel Angel for the Team splice competition, I reworked some parts to make it look better.

815137Greatteamsplice.png

( I suck with chibis portraits )

• 3 weeks later...

Hi there, Once more a mug comes back a little bit edited. So it looks like maybe. Better ?

I also hesitate on which color I prefer for the plastron.

979772DolantBlack.png902119Dolant.png

I also need help for this guy's helmet because it looks flat.

It's a FE 10 Style Soldier i already post here. But i still have hard time editing the head.

446339Soldatrouge.png

Edited by Solum

For the dark haired fellow, I suggest you do something in regards to the top left area of the chest plate, our PoV, as from first glance it appears to be apart of the collar, which I hope to high heaven it's not because that's just stupid.

Also, I recommend putting him in paint and selecting his entire face, from left to the side burn, starting about halfway up his nose and just bringing it down a pixel or two, because imho his face looks incredibly small and scrunched.

For the dark haired fellow, I suggest you do something in regards to the top left area of the chest plate, our PoV, as from first glance it appears to be apart of the collar, which I hope to high heaven it's not because that's just stupid.

Also, I recommend putting him in paint and selecting his entire face, from left to the side burn, starting about halfway up his nose and just bringing it down a pixel or two, because imho his face looks incredibly small and scrunched.

Didn't you leave?