Solum's sprites

Solum

Didn't you leave?

I stated as such, but alluded to the potential situation where I'd at least come in once in a blue moon and have myself a few posts.

Boom:

I'm done here.

I might check in occasionally, read a few things and then drop out again, but I won't be posting much, if at all.

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi there! Two new mugs I've done... Few weeks ago. I though it was nice to put some new stuff here

259718Leith.png Leith, an Archer.

985557Daren.png Daren, an AxeFighter

Those two are a mix of splice and custom. It's a method that help me a lot to have something to start with. Especially when I'm run out of imagination xD

I'm afraid I can't let you use it sorry ^^

If I ever let someone use the sprites I put in a public thread I would precise it. But I'm doing a hack too which only has... 2 chapters for the moment xD

And these mugs are characters of this hack so yeah.

Hi there! Two new mugs I've done... Few weeks ago. I though it was nice to put some new stuff here

259718Leith.png Leith, an Archer.

985557Daren.png Daren, an AxeFighter

Those two are a mix of splice and custom. It's a method that help me a lot to have something to start with. Especially when I'm run out of imagination xD

I dig the quiver. Nicely done (Though his head angle may be a bit odd? Don't quote me, but the bend at the neck seems strange at times). Daren is clean and simple.

I dig the quiver.

I like the idea of it, but I don't think it's on the right angle, of the right scale, or outlined properly. It's like swords on the back, few people have been able to pull it off well, so it might take some more messing around with.

Yeah, his head has a strange orientation. I would change it but I'm lazy for the moment xd

About the quiver I really did it fast. I just did it quickly because I found the shoulder a bit empty without it.

I like the idea of it, but I don't think it's on the right angle, of the right scale, or outlined properly. It's like swords on the back, few people have been able to pull it off well, so it might take some more messing around with.

It could probably be a little bigger. In terms of relative size the arrows look small compared to his body.

Here's an update ( I removed the quiver for the moment.)

703018Leith.png

I didn't change the head's orientation, but a little space trick does the work better than the older version. Well I guess.

How do you find it ?

The top of his head seems a little flat :P: It doesn't quite match up with the angle of his head. I'm also having trouble resolving the angle of his head vs the angle of his body, but I guess you could pull off that pose by craning your neck and shoulders a little.

Humm... Maybe I could try to make him turn his head to his right shoulder instead of the left one?

Like so : 204290LeithElse.png

By the top of his head, you mean the skin/Hair transition?

The top of his head seems a little flat :P: It doesn't quite match up with the angle of his head. I'm also having trouble resolving the angle of his head vs the angle of his body, but I guess you could pull off that pose by craning your neck and shoulders a little.

I think it works. Tilt your head a little and adjust your shoulders toward more of a diagonal and you can somewhat approximate that pose.

Yeah, that's fair enough. Looking at it now it doesn't look as odd as when I first saw it was probably high on something the first time

Oh, Solum, I meant that the top of his head should go a bit higher, a little like this.

Well. I like the chibi like this. And I don't think it's really a problem.

I think I'll just have to shade the neck correctly now. Which is always annoying to do xD

482184LadyRe2.png

360451Queen.png<Eli, si tu passes par-là, dis-moi ce que t'en penses !

This Violet haired portrait is a Queen's, so yeah she's wearing big and fancy clothes xD

Here's the last mugs I finished to work on recently.

I have a damn problem with FE7/FE8 colors, I'm never able to decide which one I'd use.

Edited by Solum