Ingame glitches

Florete

Ingame glitches  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Do you take advantage of them?

• Yes
    • No
    • On occasion

Do you like to use ingame glitches to your advantage, like FE's mine glitch and all of Pokemon's duplication glitches, or do you always play fair and do it the way the creators intended? Note that this does NOT include Action Replay, Gameshark, etc.

Missingno appears in every single glitch topic that appears. I've done that, as well as other glitches from other games. I try out a glitch I've heard of simply out of curiosity most the time. Otherwise, unless it's really beneficial (Uber Spear glitch) I won't repeat it again.

I sometimes use the dublicating PKMN trick on an eevee so I can get the entire group of the evolutions.

The last time I did it, I lost the eevee

I've used a glitch only once, as far as I can remember. In Portrait of Ruin (game sucks, btw) I used some sort of glitch to kill the 1000 Old Axe Armours for the hidden mode of the same name.

It wasn't worth it.

I used the mine glitch to give Myrh a item to attack with after the dragon stone broke. And i did it to make sonia drop her magic so i could have nino kill her.

Is it me, or was there an ingame glitch in most, if not all of the pokemon games

Find one in Ruby/Saphire/Emerald, I'd like to use it

Also I remember this kick ass glitch that had Link do something like the moonwalk in OoT. There was also something like that in the Origional Mario game

Find one in Ruby/Saphire/Emerald, I'd like to use it

Also I remember this kick ass glitch that had Link do something like the moonwalk in OoT. There was also something like that in the Origional Mario game

There was a cloning glitch in Emerald with the Battle Tower. I used it a lot.