A FB Fail?

16 members have voted

1. 1. She...

• Fails?
    • Epic Fails?
    • Kill her.
    • Well... Maybe it's not so bad.

The most epic fail title is still to that other two idiots talking shit about Stephen Hawking. This isn't really a fail. Its just people with no grammar on the internet... and they are everywhere so its no surprise.

They were idiots but even they can't match this

[spoiler='big ol' picture]

pearlharborjapan.jpg

They were idiots but even they can't match this

[spoiler='big ol' picture]

pearlharborjapan.jpg

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

The hell is wrong with people. As if US didn't A-bomb the shit out of Hiroshima and the other city, and then give long term problems to the survivors... So if by that logic, US will get hit by 2 Tsunamis East and West, because Karma is paying back from the atomic bombs.

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

The hell is wrong with people. As if US didn't A-bomb the shit out of Hiroshima and the other city, and then give long term problems to the survivors... So if by that logic, US will get hit by 2 Tsunamis East and West, because Karma is paying back from the atomic bombs.

Wrong, because the A-bombs were karma part 1 payback (human-caused payback) and then the tsunami was natural payback. OBVIOUSLY!!!!

</sarc> just in case anyone is stupid.

Nagasaki was the other

Wrong, because the A-bombs were karma part 1 payback (human-caused payback) and then the tsunami was natural payback. OBVIOUSLY!!!!

</sarc> just in case anyone is stupid.

I think I've yet to see a post from you when you haven't been playing devil's advocate.

I think I've yet to see a post from you when you haven't been playing devil's advocate.

Emphasis on the think.

cool.gif

>888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888]

(that's 108 8s)

(I'm pretty sure there are times I have disagreed seriously with other members on this forum)

Edited by Blue Mars

should have known something like this would happen.

anyway. yeah. we paid them back in full. some people are stupid. also, every single one of the people that posted was not alive then and is not smart enough to realize how it was reconciled. sheesh.