I have something I want to get off my chest

lolDeath

I am gay. I love the dick, the big dick, the super length choke me so good cock. But I don't meet anyone because I'm too busy touching myself while I watch Sailor Moon and Durararararararararara to go out and meet someone, and I've kind of fallen for someone I met here... which is why I haven't been around so much lately.

It's just that every time I see them post my heart speeds up and I get so nervous! I never know what to say. It's scary, really. But a friend of mine gave me some guidance at our last guild chat and he said I should just blurt it out, because if I never mention it, it will haunt me for the rest of my life. So here it goes.

ooooh i am so nervous~

seph1212, I respect you, I admire you, I love you, and I want to be with you. I know you have a girlfriend... and I know you don't like the dick, but I think we're worth a try! It can be like an experiment or something lol ok? You should just leave her and we can meet up somewhere, like an anime con. We could cosplay as Kagome and Inuyasha (you'd look so hawt in a skirt <3).

Please don't be mad at me though! I don't want to lose your friendship, but I just had to tell you that I love you.

hands off you whore

One day, I accidentally wandered into hell. It was cold, my stomach hurt, I couldn't get out, and the only thing on TV was Glenn Beck, with no sign of the power button or remote.

One day, I accidentally wandered into hell. It was cold, my stomach hurt, I couldn't get out, and the only thing on TV was Glenn Beck, with no sign of the power button or remote.

EDIT-Lyrics, not images so much.

Edited by Blue Mars