RIP Tangerine empire

Ansem

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I support this deliciously fruity regime.

And I mean fruity in every sense of the word.

EVERY. SENSE.

Even in the senses in which no one would ever normally take it?

GUYS HE MEANS FRUITY AS IN HE WANTS TO DROP A COLONY ON JYOSUA WE HAVE TO STOP HIM NAOOO

WE HAVE TO SHOW THE JYOSUA JUST HOW BRIGHT OUR SOULS CAN SHINE

*shot*

Edited by Blue Mars

Even in the senses in which no one would ever normally take it?

GUYS HE MEANS FRUITY AS IN HE WANTS TO DROP A COLONY ON JYOSUA WE HAVE TO STOP HIM NAOOO

WE HAVE TO SHOW THE JYOSUA JUST HOW BRIGHT OUR SOULS CAN SHINE

*shot*

Gundam X-style mass colony drop, actually.

*Pumps shotgun, shoots again*

Now that Vincent is under my banner we no longer need Administrators. Only Tangerines. He shall become my co-leader and our group will be remade!

One step closer to total takeover >:D.

You need a rebellion group, for it to be later squashed, and you can show your true power!

Edited by SlayerX

Now that Vincent is under my banner we no longer need Administrators. Only Tangerines. He shall become my co-leader and our group will be remade!

One step closer to total takeover >:D.

Am I the only one that sees no problem in this?

You need a rebellion group, for it to be later squashed, and you can show your true power!

Except actually the rebellion group was already quashed, it was called Nightmare.

I do.

Because I still haven't received my I<3 VASM group.

Come on, make it happen.

That's called "the losers write the history books." Or maybe "the winners write the history books in a way that doesn't favor them."

That reminds me of a time I was out in the wilderness, camping on my own off a Canadian glacial lake with no tent because there weren't enough tents for everyone to get one so naturally no one but the instructors got one. Yes, the denial of resources to anyone when they cannot be shared equitably is what is known as "fair," even though I would have gladly set up my own tent assuming I could find the space for it on the basis that tents keep out bugs. Regardless, the bugs were swarming like crazy because it was Canada in the summer and I was a person. Some dragonflies came along and started using me as chowtime, they caught a whole bunch to eat but still didn't even put a dent in the bugs swarming over me. I didn't get a good night's sleep but it was a fun bug show and I enjoyed my evening.

Trufax.