Andrew Jackson or Richard Nixon

Erk

WHO  

25 members have voted

1. 1. WHO

• Andrew Jackson
    • Richard Nixon

This decision is actually a tough one for me. But I hold more animosity towards Andrew Jackson. Being Cherokee native american, I hate him for what he did to my ancestors :| So Nixon

He was an ass, but I also like his no bullshite mindset. I like Nixon because he's not afraid to get dirty.

BASICALLY I'm writing my paper on a president that history despises.

ALSO, Andrew Jackson's era was this first and last time the US had no debt.

Edited by Train to Dick Butt Town

I had to write a paper on Nixon. Its due date was... uh, earlier today.

I took the late penalty. Fuck it, it's four more days for -10% on the grade.

Eh... Jackson, because I don't know much about him.

I was going to go for: I AM NOT A CROOK! But then I realized:

Andrew Jackson has his face on money. Nixon does not. This is no contest.

Pretty much this +

So... Yea. Changed my vote.

Edited by Bryan

He was an ass, but I also like his no bullshite mindset. I like Nixon because he's not afraid to get dirty.

BASICALLY I'm writing my paper on a president that history despises.

I think Nixon is more despised than Jackson is, personally.

Maybe now, but the main reason could be because Nixon was more recent.

Could be.

I dunno that Jackson was that despised during his own time period. Do you think the white people then were, for the most part, that outraged at the Trail of Tears? Or the closing of the bank of the US? That's something harder to gauge than how Americans felt about Nixon.

Could be.

I dunno that Jackson was that despised during his own time period. Do you think the white people then were, for the most part, that outraged at the Trail of Tears? Or the closing of the bank of the US? That's something harder to gauge than how Americans felt about Nixon.

Yeah that is true, since the trail of tears actually helped 'Merica tremendously.

Nixon on the other hand didn't help america much

Edited by Fenrir

Yeah that is true, since the trail of tears actually helped 'Merica tremendously.

Except for the American citizens we killed in the process (any of the native americans born in an american state).

Nixon on the other hand didn't help america much

I actually disagree tremendously. I can't remember many specifics but he did start the Open door policy with China. Well, I suppose you could consider that a hurt depending on how you view Chinese ownership of American debt. Let's just say that for the time, it was a good move. He also got us out of Vietnam, cleaning up the mess the French started.

Edited by Blue Mars

I actually disagree tremendously. I can't remember many specifics but he did start the Open door policy with China. Well, I suppose you could consider that a hurt depending on how you view Chinese ownership of American debt. Let's just say that for the time, it was a good move. He also got us out of Vietnam, cleaning up the mess the French started.

I meant that Nixon didn't help america in the watergate scandal. Where the common America may have encouraged the trail of tears.

I had to write a paper on Nixon. Its due date was... uh, earlier today.

I took the late penalty. Fuck it, it's four more days for -10% on the grade.

Eh... Jackson, because I don't know much about him.

Lol late penalties here in Canada are laughable... seriously... Atleast where i go to school. -3% per day is nothing at all. And yet everybody worries about it :/ as if they would fail if they don't have it in time.