Sugar Mini Mafia

Psych

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My God why do people like to lynch me when I have nothing to say in the topic because there's nothing to be said at all

1. Who would you lynch today?

Pick the most innactive player, we've got no one to lynch.

2. Who do you think is likely to be mafia?

Dunno. Not enough clues and I don't want to go assuming because my intuition says so.

3. Who do you think is likely to be town?

That one is much easier. Clipsey and Shade, because they're the ones helping the most. That doesn't innocent them, but whatever they're the least suspicious.

And please don't say I'm scummy because I don't want to lynch. I'm not used to Mafia games and lynching someone with little reason just because I've got nothing to lose.

My God why do people like to lynch me when I have nothing to say in the topic because there's nothing to be said at all

Given that several other people managed to contribute, I would argue this isn't true.

there's nothing to be said at all

And that's exactly how we managed to have roughly seven pages worth of discussion, right?

Unless you'd like to argue that the entirety of these seven pages consist of nothing but spam, claiming that "there's nothing to be said at all" is completely absurd.

And please don't say I'm scummy because I don't want to lynch. I'm not used to Mafia games and lynching someone with little reason just because I've got nothing to lose.

I'll repeat what I said in ToV mafia - if you're not going to make use of lynching as a weapon, how else do you intend to defeat the mafia? Are you going to wait until they just drop dead for no apparent reason?

Sure, there's a chance you might mislynch. There's always a risk involved. If you guess incorrectly, you might lose even if you make use of your lynch.

However... If you don't lynch at all, you'll lose no matter what.

You're not gonna become any better at playing mafia if you just wait until the entire town dies, doing nothing.

No one was lynched.

Night 2 will end November 6 whenever I wake up. Around 10. EST.

Day Over. No one lynched. :/

Night 2 ends....Monday November 6th, at 11 AM EST. Or when I get home from school.

Also, all phases have been extended by 12 hours from here on out.

What the hell?

Oh right, today is the 6th.

KAOZ IS DEAD.

Dear Kaoz

maple1.jpg

You are Maple Syrup. You come out of trees and are a form of sap that is sweet enough to eat. Your thickness will help people from running away and joining the evil sugars.

During the night, you may respond to your role PM with "Night X - Pour on <PLAYER>". You will prevent <PLAYER> from being recruited to any enemy factions. This move does not roleblock them.

You are allied with the town. You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated.

Due to the fact you have been recruited into the cult, you will now win when the cult reaches parity with the remaining players.

Several people haven't even voted once, and we have to start lynching somewhere. Preferably the people who seem to think it's fine not to vote, which is apparently a lot of people, because otherwise we'll miss whatever chances we have to lynch anyone ever.

##Vote: Strawman for now. Sorry, you seem to be one of the more unhelpful people.

So, how about this cult? I suppose we can assume there are two members right now, including the leader. Does anyone have any ideas? Maybe someone who's really interested in lynching. Kevin? Eclipse? Me?

(hint: it's not me)