Confuzzling....

Freohr Datia

It usually happens if that's the first page you log into. Whenever I check my profile, it always show the last place I was in. For instance "currently in Far from the forest..."

when I am clearly on my profile.

ah databases

It usually happens if that's the first page you log into. Whenever I check my profile, it always show the last place I was in. For instance "currently in Far from the forest..."

when I am clearly on my profile.

You visit your profile. When you do that, your "Currently In" gets updated to your profile. But since you clicked your profile before it got updated (since it only updates because you entered your profile), you'll see where you were just before you entered your profile.

iirc the green thing stays for 15 minutes after you become inactive before automatically declaring you to be Offline, even when you're not.

But shouldn't the other thing not be lit up then?

Also I knew that but I think I went to look at my profile less than 15 minutes before I looked at it.

The main point for me is that the icon and the thing saying I'm offline are contradicting each other XD Because I've seen myself offline before when clearly I was online.

I did it again I did it again!!! =D

I clicked to look at my profile, of course it was a page behind of where I was really looking. Then I hit refresh and it had the icon lit while saying not online at the same time! And I clicked refresh within the minute after I started to look at my profile.

This thing's really screwy =D