this is stupid

uguu

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So you would rather me call you a stupid asswipe, versus a fucking faggot. Not much of a difference to me.

If it makes no difference to you, then stick to insulting the people you mean to insult, and not the entirety of seemingly random minorities, okay?

Anyway, besides the point, whether it's right or not, Hika it's still against the rules. You know that, it's why you made this thread. If you want the rules changed you'll have to take it up with the staff.

What does this even have to do with anything, what?

You've devolved into making less than any actual sense.

It's not even funny to read anymore, it's painful :<

lemme translate.

I think I lost this "debate" I take seriously for some reason so I'll bring up something totally irrelevant. I guess you were probably just ranting but I really fucking want you banned so I'll just put this in. Also doing this so it appears as though I have something to say instead of just "losing" this "argument" :(:

What does this even have to do with anything, what?

You've devolved into making less than any actual sense.

It's not even funny to read anymore, it's painful :<

How unfair. CG was never funny.

I already told you not to screw around with my quotes, it's not funny and it's insulting.

lol

Crash, you do realize that people will stop messing around with you if you stop responding? It's been said before, nobody's going to stop just because you demand them to; you can save both yourself and everyone else a lot of grief if you stop overreacting.

Edited by Black★Rock Shooter

It's amusing seeing him trying to come up with stuff.

The hell? Crash is actually a rather bright young lad. Sure he's stubborn. With a lot of things. To the point where we basically go WTF. BUT these aren't really reasons enough to mock him at every turn just because he has his own views. My god. Sometimes you guys are the ones who should just let things go. I read how others say he never lets things go but we always egg him on to do this...

I can't respect a person who calls transgendered people "it". I can be nice to people most of the time, but once bigotry is in play, don't expect me to be nice ever again. When you refuse to see a fellow human being as a human being based on their chosen gender or orientation, you don't deserve nice things.

Edited by Luminescent Blade

Crash, Crash, Crash... I'm sure by now that you know that, both IRL and on the internet, many people have few qualms about trolling someone who is openly transphobic and xenophobic.

If you weren't prepared to deal with the consequences of what you said, you should never have said those things in the first place.

Edited by Black★Rock Shooter

That's nice and all but this has become too much.

Yeah, I'm with Lumi and pals here, not going to respect someone who's transphobic and xenophobic, no matter how smart they are. I'm going to bother then until they finally realize how ignorant they're being, or until they ragequit. The latter seems to come sooner with Crash.

So yeah he kinda does deserve all of this ' x'

Edited by seph1212