Death'

33 members have voted

1. 1. idk what to do with it.

• cut it short again
    • keep growing it out
    • shave it all off ???
    • just dye it some other colour
    • otherrrrr~

It's been short and colourful for 2 years. I got bored of it so I dyed it back to black and started growing it out and now I'm bored of growing it out.

I don't know why it bothers me so much. Maybe because it makes me feel really generic? idk.

http://i559.photobucket.com/albums/ss32/whirrs/untitled-1-1.jpg

First world problems. I know. Sorry. xD

But suggestions plz kthx.

How do you style hair? D:

it's just that my mentality is usually more along the lines of "why comb your hair when you can, you know, not comb it." hahaha

I'll consider it though~ thankssss

How do you style hair? D:

it's just that my mentality is usually more along the lines of "why comb your hair when you can, you know, not comb it." hahaha

I'll consider it though~ thankssss

get a professional gay guy obviously. i have a stylist that cuts and styles your hair according to what's best looking for your bone / facial structure and head shape including what you want as well. if you live in the LA area i can give you his # ^_^

edit: i showed him a picture of lelouch from code geass and he got it down perfectly. even all my friend's told me how much i looked like an anime character. sadly since i had to straighten it (my hair gets curly when it's long) the wind would really fuck me up. but that's through no fault of his, just my genes. thanks to his superior craftsmanship i don't even really need to go to him for a haircut that often as i can self mold my hair into whatever anime style i want when i wake up these days. it's like he made it grow in a certain way to reflect my style through the original haircut.

Edited by black.ops

I agree. You should follow my example and take this to the logical extreme. What you do, is you grow out your hair until it becomes physically annoying/takes too long to wash, and then just cut it back to like an inch. Means you never have to worry about your hair ever again.

I only brush my hair because it's long and unmanageable if I don't, haha.

Just was thinking of interesting things to do with hair~ well, I guess the designer in me gets out sometimes. :P

If I had long hair I might make it into a spike or something. Except that would be a bitch to get rid of so no I wouldn't.

I had long hair once. Then I cut it down to like 3-4 centimetres, and it looks so much better on me.

But on a girl, I like to see long hair, at least to the end of the neck. Depends on the girl, I suppose. But on you, I'd personally say go longer.

Completely shaving it all off might be bothersome. For a moment, I sometimes think it would be rather interesting and unique to do that, but then I remember that I always got this never ending barrage of "why?" To me, that was really annoying having to justify why I needed to do something. Growing it out would be annoying as well. Maintaining it when its longer takes up a lot of time and washing all of it too. I'd go with simply getting it cut shorter. Less work, can look nice.

I always look at things too much from a pro/con sort of perspective :/

black.op's hairdresser is hardkor. I don't live in LA though :p

^

Short hair was cute.

long hair is not cute?? D':

Shave your head and look like this.

5457316.jpeg?247x183

FOR THE SAKE OF HUMANITY, DON'T DO IT

omg i loved that movie as a kid.

But wait what. People think I'm joking about the shaving thing? I actually did it once when I was around 16. It felt fucking awesome because I had pretty long hair before that. The only problem with shaving is if I get bored with it after I can't do anything to change it.

Edited by Death'

black.op's hairdresser is hardkor. I don't live in LA though :p

long hair is not cute?? D':

omg i loved that movie as a kid.

But wait what. People think I'm joking about the shaving thing? I actually did it once when I was around 16. It felt fucking awesome because I had pretty long hair before that. The only problem with shaving is if I get bored with it after I can't do anything to change it.

=( Yeah, my pictures in the picture thread don't really do the haircut justice. You should just search for hair stylists in your area or go by word or mouth from friends / referrals. When I was at the peak of anime style hair it was when my best friend visited from Seattle for one summer but unfortunately we don't have a lot of pictures from that time (we were high all the time.)

This is what it looked like right after the haircut / straightening before growing out into what it was supposed to be.

prestagehair.jpg

This is the best picture I could find of what it supposed to look like when it was at it's peak. Unfortunately it's a little messy because I was wearing a fedora most of the night (that is subsequently on my friend's head as it was his birthday picture ^_^)

messedhair.jpg

And yes, I think I was high that night. You can't even tell that I'm not Asian =P Unless being from Bangladesh counts. It's not even part of any fucking continent so I don't know.

Long hair is super kawaii, don't be deceived by naysayers.

Please don't shave your head =( Unless you plan on donating to Locks For Love.

=( Yeah, my pictures in the picture thread don't really do the haircut justice. You should just search for hair stylists in your area or go by word or mouth from friends / referrals. When I was at the peak of anime style hair it was when my best friend visited from Seattle for one summer but unfortunately we don't have a lot of pictures from that time (we were high all the time.)

This is what it looked like right after the haircut / straightening before growing out into what it was supposed to be.

prestagehair.jpg

This is the best picture I could find of what it supposed to look like when it was at it's peak. Unfortunately it's a little messy because I was wearing a fedora most of the night (that is subsequently on my friend's head as it was his birthday picture ^_^)

messedhair.jpg

And yes, I think I was high that night. You can't even tell that I'm not Asian =P Unless being from Bangladesh counts. It's not even part of any fucking continent so I don't know.

Long hair is super kawaii, don't be deceived by naysayers.

Please don't shave your head =( Unless you plan on donating to Locks For Love.

hot.

I've actually been sticking with the same hairstyle for about... 5 years now?

Just below the shoulders (and over time it'll keep growing until I think "too long"), layered, hair parted on the right side of my head, much like yours is, but with the bangs grown out so it won't keep falling out from behind my ear XD That gets so annoying. But yours work out fine since they're shorter.

But yeah personally I like this style but of course it's just my preference. Idk what you'd prefer.

I wouldn't cut my hair short, myself, but idk I think you look like you'd be able to pull that off. I just don't think short hair looks good on me at least.

OK, looking at the votes, I guess I will continue growing it out. And maybe a year or so later then I'll dye it. blue, or light purple.

and since quite a few people think it's a good idea to shave it, I will probably do that after I have really long hair. :3

thanks gaiz.