Ok, so liek I suppose I should introduce myself.

zahlman

... Because I'm guessing most of you don't know me, although I've been involved with the FE community in other ways for quite a while. To be more specific, with the hacking community for the GBA versions, although I do also play those versions from time to time (and have set myself random challenges, aimed for LTC etc... although FE6 HM is plenty hard enough for me as it is).

To be more specific, I helped Hex (/Xeld/Obviam/whatever else you guys have learned to call him) a bunch with FEditor (mostly just cleaning up an older version of it to be much shorter and better organized, and then tossing around a few design ideas and not really doing much after that). I've also made a utility for ripping/burning audio tracks and converting midi files, which many hackers are now using in addition to/instead of Sappy. My current big project is NM3 (which officially is not short for Nightmare 3; while I drew a bit of inspiration from those tools, mine works completely differently) which will be much more general-purpose than just FE hacking. Sorry to say I've been procrastinating horribly on it, though.

Anyway, I'm here because I was referring to the SF guides for miscellaneous info for an LTC playthrough, and re-reminded myself that I never actually did anything about the forums here, and that my absence seemed rather odd, all things considered. So... hi :)

Hi, I hope you have a great time here and make tons of friends. Don't worry, not everyone's crazy.

BTW, my friend Darros is gonna try to convince you to play FE4. Don't do so, it's very frustrating.

Also, anyone know where Waha Kife is? I haven't seen him lately...

Hi dude. You have a cool name, hope to see you around though I doubt I will cuz you're a hacker. (AKA a more arguably useful member of this online community!)

Oh dear, do hackers around here have a habit of randomly leaving? that sucks >_< Or did you mean that you don't talk to hackers much because you don't hack yourself :s

Actually I don't really "hack" myself very much either, rather I make tools for hackers

Mods: OK to put shameless self promotion here? Including links to mah threads in other FE forums?

Sorry to say I've been procrastinating horribly on it, though.

It's fine Zahllers. Honestly, the ROM hacker population isn't that large, but we're more or less happy that we even have such a useful toolbox thanks to people like you :P

Also, anyone know where Waha Kife is? I haven't seen him lately...

Probably got tired of having to do so many intros in a day.

Oh dear, do hackers around here have a habit of randomly leaving? that sucks >_< Or did you mean that you don't talk to hackers much because you don't hack yourself :s

I think what he means is us noobs have pretty much annoyed the hell out of all the pros lately.laugh.gif

Anyways, welcome. I'm sure i'll be hitting you up with a PM soon regarding your musical expertise, so get ready.

Like hell I don't, Mr. Awesome-face Guy.

wait you're not serious are you

All jokes aside, I think you're confusing me with someone, as far as I know we never really interacted on FEU or SoS XD

wait you're not serious are you

All jokes aside, I think you're confusing me with someone, as far as I know we never really interacted on FEU or SoS XD

We didn't really interact directly but I definitely was following your hacking threads.

And hey The Good Guy, good to see you, too.

Hold on, we forgot a major step of precaution

Inb4Knife and his Waha Kife/Kitty/Ninja Essay

Bu Knifey is MIA.