Well... Hi, I guess

Snivy

Hey there... I'm Chilly and I really like fire emblem and pokemon! I kinda have a crush on Ike. I have only ever completed 2 FE games Radiant Dawn and Sacred Stones (Only once each though) I'm not really very good at the games but I think I'm ok. My firt FE game was Sacred stones. So... Hey everyone!

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whoa. I'm pretty sure those are the only ones I've finished too. I might have finished FE7 once, but I don't remember...

I also played SS first. And sucked. I just tower abused.

Joining SF has made me much better. Do some reading, and then join an RD draft. It does wonders.

Red was the first game I played ;D

What if I don't liek mudkipz? I only like mudkips

But yeah you can tell by my favorite pokemon which generation I like. My most favorite is Ninetales. Then comes Dragonair. And there's Flareon, Butterfree, Nidoking, Venusaur, Charizard, Charmander, Growlithe, Rapidash, and cute little Pikachu...

Hoenn is my second favorite.

Hello there and welcome to Serenes Forest.

Hope you enjoy your stay around here, if you like FE challenges, you could try playing FE 4, it's quite entertaining in my opinion and a pretty decent game. Also, Pokémon is pretty cool, but I stopped playing in Sinnoh.

Anyways, hope you have a nice time here!

I would but we're getting a bit off topic XD

No one really cares in introductions.

Welcome to SF, where everyone likesFire Emblem and Pokemon. The best region IMO is either Johto or Hoenn.

Damn, Kanto's been my 2nd fave, BUT I STILL CAN"T FIND A ****ING FEEBAS.

I've always like the dragonair evolution line, spamming earthquake off of a ridiculous base attack is fun.

And besides, who does'nt like Milotic; but everyone hates looking for feebas.

Thanks everyone. I'm already having a lot of fun here. smile.gif I find gen 5 to be my favourite. The first pokemon game I completed was Emerald. I actually have almost all pokemon games, from red/blue/yellow to black/white. My older games were all preowned. Its how I first found FE. I got a copy of sacred stones for 10-15 pounds at a car boot sale. I loved it so much. I still do! Its great to be here. Thanks for the warm welcome!

My observational skills tell me you're from the United Kingdom.

Welcome to this forum. I'm sure there's topics of interest to you over on the Fire Emblem boards. Just watch out for some people who post there, they can take everything seriously - just ignore them if they start jumping on your back. Or send me a PM, haha.