Well... Hi, I guess

Snivy

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My observational skills tell me you're from the United Kingdom.

Welcome to this forum. I'm sure there's topics of interest to you over on the Fire Emblem boards. Just watch out for some people who post there, they can take everything seriously - just ignore them if they start jumping on your back. Or send me a PM, haha.

Correct. I am from England.

Hey there... I'm Chilly and I really like fire emblem and pokemon! I kinda have a crush on Ike. I have only ever completed 2 FE games Radiant Dawn and Sacred Stones (Only once each though) I'm not really very good at the games but I think I'm ok. My firt FE game was Sacred stones. So... Hey everyone!

Hello ^^ and welcome, be good and don't get in trouble, okay?

haha don't worry if you have not played more than two FE games :3

we started thus :lol:

I'm not really very good at videogames but I do my attempt, so I understand you

Edited by LadyEmblem

^^

I'm not really good at games in general,

The best I can do is utilize any team in the 3rd gen pokemon games.

FE is a whole new experiance for me.

(England's got a neat history and many fictional detectives come from england.)

Who's your fave FE character.

I got Path of Radiance yesterday and I have been playing it a lot. (I got game over of the level with the pirate ship and marcia though T.T) I suppose my favourite FE characters are (in no particular order):

Leanne (Same name as my best friend)

Tana (She is a rather good flier IMO)

LuteLute.gif (One half of my favourite shipping (well, except from IkeXMe of course!)

ArturArtur.gif (Other half of that pairing)

Ike (obviously)

IlyanaIlyana.gif (I feel like me and her have a lot in common)

Myrrh Myrrh.gif (Manaketes are cute!)

Haar :Haar.gif (He always turns out great for me)

I guess those are the main ones. Also my favourite FE8 shippings:

Lute.gifLuteXArturArtur.gif

Amelia.gifAmeliaXFranz

Eirika.gifEirikaXSeth

TanaXEphraim

Natasha.gifNatashaXJoshuaJoshua.gif

No this whole post was not just to use the epic emoticons. Only almost every part of it was.

Edited by chillaccinogirl

My observational skills tell me you're from the United Kingdom.

I want to know how you came about this accurate reading, Mr. Holmes. Because I think of myself as a pretty good detective but no clues jumped out at me about her location at first glance.

And, welcome to the forest ! ^_^ Be sure to PM V-Raven if you have any problems with any members, he will sort them out just fine.

Welcome home! Infinite joys for you, keep em' lolz

I also happen to enjoy Black & White most, did it start here? Was it their first? And will it continue. Their goals are coming together, eventually the answer will slow down and be presented before us ohohohoo! Let's give them time though, it is far too early to rush such things eh? :]

Ooh, fun to see this favorite Pokemon thing! I find Chikorita ultra cute! I like it much heheheee-oh also! Starmie is a charmer too possibly? I can see it, it is quite the sweetheart! Ohoohooof course! Celebi too! I cannot ignore Shaymin either, who else? Victini is lovely as well!

And with that, I post

OHMIGOSH! Goldie, I love watching your FE10 battle videos on youtube! I'm a big fan! As you can see by my username, my favourite pokemon is Cinccino (Chillaccino is its japanese name)

I'm loving this site so much! Everyone is so nice! t.gif

As you can see by my username, my favourite pokemon is Cinccino (Chillaccino is its japanese name)

No surprise there. At any rate, I like Cinccino as well. It's soooo cute! :newyears:

No surprise there. At any rate, I like Cinccino as well. It's soooo cute! :newyears:

I agree so much with that!

BTW, your username... It's Dragon Quest, right? My mum is a big fan of Dragon quest and I've played monsters:joker and a little of swords. I really like heroes: Rocket slime too.

I agree so much with that!

BTW, your username... It's Dragon Quest, right? My mum is a big fan of Dragon quest and I've played monsters:joker and a little of swords. I really like heroes: Rocket slime too.

Indeed. Metal king slimes are worth tonnes of exp if you can defeat them - which, most likely, you won't because they'll run off before you can do much of anything.

Welcome to the SF Forums, The best forum dedicated to fire emblem in my opinion.

You should try FE7 since it is like sacred stones but with different characters, It also has a good challenge.

You seem to like the characters of the Fire Emblem Series. I like how the characters have backstory.

Enjoy your stay in the forumssmile.gif.