A small trick for FE4

Apollocles

I was gonna leave this for tomorrow, but naaaah.

You're so cute. Because my absolutely garish signature and avatar actually detract from the readability of my words.

Would I be an "individual" for writing entirely in white, one-point struckout font?

And what, exactly, makes you infer that I would bend to the will of others in this whole "lack of personality or individuality" when I've made it my quest to do precisely the opposite - make others bend to my will?

Good night, sir.

I didn't know your name was Mekkah but if he needs you to fight his battles for him he probably does lack personality and individuality. If you have problems with readability get glasses or a new monitor / computer. Font's that are truly unreadable to a layman's eyes would be Wingdings or something along those lines, so your critique is obviously pure aesthetics (read: opinion) and no base. As for the rest of your rhetorical questions you've already answered them. You're in a lose-lose situation.

It's pretty much agreed worldwide that if you're just going to do the same thing everyone else does out of fear of punishment / alienation you're a weak individual with no personality to differentiate yourself from the masses.

Is it so wrong to try to have Patty get some experience instead of having Shanan kill everyone?

Patty getting no Exp and Shannan killing everyone is also precisely what happens if Patty flees with the Return Ring.

It's pretty much agreed worldwide that if you're just going to do the same thing everyone else does out of fear of punishment / alienation you're a weak individual with no personality to differentiate yourself from the masses.

So explain to me how this is relevant. Really.

"oh i'm using the default settings"

"YOU ARE A WEAK AND PATHETIC FUCKER BECAUSE EVERYONE ELSE IS USING THE DEFAULT SETTINGS NANANANANANA"

Edited by Kam

So explain to me how this is relevant. Really.

"oh i'm using the default settings"

"YOU ARE A WEAK AND PATHETIC FUCKER BECAUSE EVERYONE ELSE IS USING THE DEFAULT SETTINGS NANANANANANA"

You clearly didn't make the connection or read between the lines about totalitarian dictators who suppress individuality by forcing everyone to one ideal with no exceptions when quoting that part of my post. You even edited my quote to bold the answer before your question left your keyboard. But here, I'll reiterate for you since you probably never passed high school English: the main point is that you have a choice for whatever you prefer and if you choose a certain choice because the masses forced you to choose it, whether it be through physical or psychological means, you didn't have the will power to make your mark when the opportunity presented itself.

Just so there's no confusion, I'll have some conversations with myself in quotes so even you can understand my points better:

"I like posting in default settings. I'm not really one for customization."

"Do what you want, bro."

"I fucking love coloring. I think I'm going to post with every word a different color to express how much I love coloring."

"I think some people might find that annoying, but hey, it's a free world."

"I only post in default settings because if I posted in any other fashion like I really want to people would get mad at me =("

"You need more character. Go shovel the walk."

Edited by blllllack.mmmmmamba.ops

And none of that has actually explained how this is relevant to the current conversation, seeing that most of us use the default settings because we're too lazy to change it.

since you probably never passed high school English

Last I checked, most ninth graders haven't actually passed high school English.

Edited by Kam

And none of that has actually explained how this is relevant to the current conversation, seeing that most of us use the default settings because we're too lazy to change it.

if you choose a certain choice because the masses forced you to choose it

You made the choice yourself and no one else made it for you. My weak willed, personality-less statement doesn't apply here.

Hear, hear! I'm sick and tired of being discriminated against because of my font choices! We must rise and overthrow the oppressive government who wants everybody to use the same font!

On-topic, I let the general run back for reinforcements to train Leaf; so, the Lenster gang are occupied until Celice's army catches up to them.

You made the choice yourself and no one else made it for you. My weak willed, personality-less statement doesn't apply here.

Imma let you finish, but you're supposing any of us actually care what font we use, and in what colors, and how others perceive and utilize their own fonts.

Anxiously choosing which font (or the very same, through paranoid, as might you be) is something only for the anxious to do.

You probably missed the conversation in the chatroom where we settled this so I won't rehash the gameplay conversation.

As for your second question, you'll customize your avatar and your sig and your profile but you have an aversion to font customization to the point where you'll go out of your way to critique others for it. If everyone else critiqued you on your obnoxious avatar / sig / profile you'd probably change it to bland just to fit in with the wave because of a lack of personality and individuality. If you smell like a hypocrite I don't blame you but I wonder how the weather is up there on your high horse of false self esteem over the internet on a forum where no one really gives a fuck about your words.

stock-photo-9884359-laughing-boy.jpg

I didn't know your name was Mekkah but if he needs you to fight his battles for him he probably does lack personality and individuality. If you have problems with readability get glasses or a new monitor / computer. Font's that are truly unreadable to a layman's eyes would be Wingdings or something along those lines, so your critique is obviously pure aesthetics (read: opinion) and no base. As for the rest of your rhetorical questions you've already answered them. You're in a lose-lose situation.

Boys-laughing.jpg

You clearly didn't make the connection or read between the lines about totalitarian dictators who suppress individuality by forcing everyone to one ideal with no exceptions when quoting that part of my post. You even edited my quote to bold the answer before your question left your keyboard. But here, I'll reiterate for you since you probably never passed high school English: the main point is that you have a choice for whatever you prefer and if you choose a certain choice because the masses forced you to choose it, whether it be through physical or psychological means, you didn't have the will power to make your mark when the opportunity presented itself.

Just so there's no confusion, I'll have some conversations with myself in quotes so even you can understand my points better:

"I like posting in default settings. I'm not really one for customization."

"Do what you want, bro."

"I fucking love coloring. I think I'm going to post with every word a different color to express how much I love coloring."

"I think some people might find that annoying, but hey, it's a free world."

"I only post in default settings because if I posted in any other fashion like I really want to people would get mad at me =("

"You need more character. Go shovel the walk."

127251060397.jpg

two-girls-laughing-on-white-background-thumb8038497.jpg

On a more serious note, I would totally post everything in rainbow colours if I had the patience, as it is I reserve rainbow text only for special occasions.

I'm going to wager that bmo is one of those people who wears tattered clothing, mascara, and facial piercings in real life because he thinks it gives him a personality.

Here's a good lesson for you, bro: personality is expressed through words and actions, not one's cosmetic preference.

Edited by dondon151

Cut it out, if you want to bicker then take it to PM.

Every off-topic post after this will result in a warn.

edit: you are too fast dondon, that would've been a warning if you were a few seconds slower >:O!

Edited by Tangerine

stock-photo-9884359-laughing-boy.jpg

Boys-laughing.jpg

127251060397.jpg

two-girls-laughing-on-white-background-thumb8038497.jpg

On a more serious note, I would totally post everything in rainbow colours if I had the patience, as it is I reserve rainbow text only for special occasions.

litlle spam: You laugh a lot :))

If you don't use Balmung, Shanan has this nasty habit called getting hit that tends to wipe his HP out, since IIRC his only other weapon is a Steel Blade.

EDIT: Oh, by the way BMO? Assuming I don't have personality for not using Patty, I would like to present evidence to the contrary:

Patty quite strong, but her spped is kind of weak. Inter, looks like you're wasting a pursuit ( patty equip the ring @_@)