Raven's Tier List of Awesome.

Raven

fag

Okay, I fixed me list up.

A meetup would be cool. Since London's the middle of the earth (apparently), we should meet there. Just wait til my next student loan's through then the first round is on me.

Then we go back to mine in Wales and play some epic Worms Armageddon.

Best day ever Y/N

except for the whole "I need a plane ticket and vacation time" thing

also fag

fag

except for the whole "I need a plane ticket and vacation time" thing

also fag

Ninja'd you, XeldZeldObviamAlex.

Fucking ninja'd.

But now I'm a double fag.

The plane ticket and free time thing is something you need to sort out yourself.

Or swim here. That's free.

Here being Indiana in the US. The only places that look impressive are preserved in state parks. Otherwise they're covered in farms, ranches, and mainly cornfields, or someone's property (though it's probably like this everywhere). There are some places where you can see forests from the inside without having to pay for it but those are few for me =[ And hopefully I'm not being dumb in assuming that the scenery that can be viewed in Wales can be much more impressive!

I always liked this one park when i lived in Indianapolis, I think it was in brown county? That's what my parents always said at least. There was a big tower you could climb.

Okay, I fixed me list up.

A meetup would be cool. Since London's the middle of the earth (apparently), we should meet there. Just wait til my next student loan's through then the first round is on me.

Then we go back to mine in Wales and play some epic Worms Armageddon.

Best day ever Y/N

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

My father is a publican, and I'm decent at pool. I'd say that overqualifies me as a drinking companion. Not looking eighteen in the slightest does not, but ... meh.

Fuck yeah pool. I'm familiar most with variants of British pool (how I play it is a mix of the different UK rules), if that doesn't come as a surprise to you.