Duel Terminal 2 Mafia

eclipse

Everyone's discussion hours fall under hours I'm not around. And when I'm around, I going through as many threads and reading as many mails as I need to within my 5 hour time span. Not all those 5 hours can be devoted to SF. By the time I'm online, the debates are practically over, and I have no materials or proff or evidence to argue against or with them.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guess what, most discussion happens when I'm asleep. That doesn't stop me, I talk whenever I like. So should you during whatever window of time you have. If you really can't think of anything to say, think harder.

About Sho's suspicion of Kay. She defended Proto who turned out town and she seemed pretty sincere about it. it just doesn't seem like an elaborate ploy to try and make her seem town to me.

Alright, I'll Post stuff with as much info from my perspective as YOUR posts.

Anyone believes there's a role blocker and who might it be aligned to?

Well, if anyone has been role blocked I would hope that they'd speak up and tell us. Also I would try to avoid assuming a role blocker would be one of the other as I've seen both, but I guess we'll just have to see if anyone reports being blocked.

Yeah, uh, no point in omitting it I suppose. I was blocked N1, by the looks of things. Roth N0, myself N1... seems kind of arbitrary? I'm leaning towards town roleblocker here. Let's wait and see what happens this time.

Now that I think about it, did Roth ever directly claim to have been blocked?

Who posted in: Duel Terminal 2 Mafia
Member name 	Posts
Rothene 	6

Not

In

His

Six

Posts,

No.

Honestly, I wouldn't have even jumped to the conclusion he had been, if you hadn't said so. However, as you had information I did not (your own result), I guess perhaps this made the inference more logical.

I'm also not sure why Rothene is taking the exact opposite stance from Proto's assumption. Not only does he assume N1's work was not the job of the doctor (unless N1 was supposed to be having 2 kills), he then goes on to claim that after the (town-)roleblocker blocked the kill (why would a mafia roleblocker block their own kill, and would anyone ever make an independent roleblocker), he did not try to out the scum he blocked for lynching.

My first thoughts when reading this were not that Rothene was claiming to have been blocked, but rather that I should probably disregard all of his suggestions, for logic there is none. Still, I suppose it is perhaps worth another read.

Case 1) Rothene got roleblocked.

Explanation) He chooses the most convoluted fucking way to reveal this well after the fact. Not a terrible idea necessarily, role depending, to avoid revealing that you actually have an action to fail, so judgement is reserved on that.

Case 2) Rothene is a roleblocker.

Explanation) His statements here could almost be seen as perhaps a soft-claim of town roleblocker. That just doesn't add up in my eyes, (Town hooker shooting early and often is not necessarily a good idea, Rothene's actions have not really been consistent with a town profile) but I could be mistaken.

Case 3) Rothene is spooked by the pressure.

Explanation) Desperate to divert attention he is grabbing at straws, and tossing together a tiny shack of lies that will quickly collapse when the big bad wolf of logic and evidence comes huffing and puffing. I'm leaning towards this one, but it's not a done deal yet.

Currently, my only thoughts are there being a role blocker(unsure who's side, rendering this point useless), doctor probably didn't do his job and mafia chose not to kill.

I think it was Obviam who pointed out recently that one of the most obvious scumtells was people seeming to know more than they should if they're town. The obvious conclusion for town to draw after a no kill night is that the doctor did their job, and yet apparently Rothe is pretty sure otherwise.

He just jumped himself up 2 points on my patented scumminess scale.

Haze consider more scenarios.

Yeah, uh, no point in omitting it I suppose. I was blocked N1, by the looks of things. Roth N0, myself N1... seems kind of arbitrary? I'm leaning towards town roleblocker here. Let's wait and see what happens this time.

So you were blocked in N1 as well? That means there are 2 possible ways that we can be blocked or we have role blockers on both sides. Or, you're lying and you didn't get blocked, although I'm inclined to trust you.

Note: I will be using joke death flavors

The sun rose for everyone. . .except for Rein. Someone had shot an arrow with a note through his head. The note read:

Hatsune Miku is better, you heretic.

Everyone else facepalmed before going off towards the day's deliberations.

REIN HAS BEEN KILLED! HE WAS:

Dear Rein,

HyD3c.jpg

You are Worm Linx. During the many events of the war, you were separated from the other collective Worms. They don't recognize you, and you don't care. At least in THIS world, there's stuff to be had!

During the night, you may respond to your role PM with "Night X - Gimme what you got, <PLAYER>!" You will make a grab at <PLAYER'S> item stash, and run off with one item in their inventory. If they are not holding an item, you will get their role PM instead (remember that you are still bound to the rules regarding PM quoting, so be careful!).

You are allied with the town. You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated.

IT IS NOW DAY 3. PHASE ENDS ON WEDNESDAY 5:30 AM GMT/TUESDAY 7:30 PM HST. TUESDAYS SUCK. POST AWAY~!

Edited by eclipse