Duel Terminal 2 Mafia

eclipse

Tales of ranting Princess, chapter two.

(last one ended midsentence because my phone fails, i copied last part of my first part to make following easier)

Scearchers were piece of shit! All they could do was shoot blindly.And they were suppose to balance out the ridiculous as shit high amount of scums? Now I would be ok with this if this was OC and there was other ways to find our target. But no this is Noc. Our only way to go around was with item while there is billion ways to lose item. We are slightly better than vanilla for fucks sake. No matter how good our reward is, this is just bullshit. Now I would have liked to end this rant before it gets responses but I suppose I speak about the once I got a little. No matter how good town plays, this game was ridiculously mafia sided. NOC is in mafias favour to begin with. Lets add in high ratio. And then the fact that all the scum roles were pretty damn good. Lets not Forget Our Mayor started as vanilla, Jurrac meteor was bullshit and that both scearchers were bullshit. They had everything they could possibly want to have! Also what the fuck is this ninjas being allowed? That is the very fucking definition of major edit. Fuck you. Thats all I have to say really. This game is full of shit. No matter what you say this game is utter and complete shit.

Oh and you know what annoys me the most? STOP FUCKING GIVING ME ROLES INSTEAD OF RNG'ING THEM!!! ITS SERIOUSLY STARTING TO PISS ME THE FUCK OFF!!!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tales of ranting Princess, chapter two.

(last one ended midsentence because my phone fails, i copied last part of my first part to make following easier)

Scearchers were piece of shit! All they could do was shoot blindly.And they were suppose to balance out the ridiculous as shit high amount of scums? Now I would be ok with this if this was OC and there was other ways to find our target. But no this is Noc. Our only way to go around was with item while there is billion ways to lose item. We are slightly better than vanilla for fucks sake. No matter how good our reward is, this is just bullshit. Now I would have liked to end this rant before it gets responses but I suppose I speak about the once I got a little. No matter how good town plays, this game was ridiculously mafia sided. NOC is in mafias favour to begin with. Lets add in high ratio. And then the fact that all the scum roles were pretty damn good. Lets not Forget Our Mayor started as vanilla, Jurrac meteor was bullshit and that both scearchers were bullshit. They had everything they could possibly want to have! Also what the fuck is this ninjas being allowed? That is the very fucking definition of major edit. Fuck you. Thats all I have to say really. This game is full of shit. No matter what you say this game is utter and complete shit.

Oh and you know what annoys me the most? STOP FUCKING GIVING ME ROLES INSTEAD OF RNG'ING THEM!!! ITS SERIOUSLY STARTING TO PISS ME THE FUCK OFF!!!

Mafia sided.

Did you not see how hard we got trolled? We literally only won this because we managed to pull off this Kay lynch.

Ether, I didn't really have a choice. If a certain two people did things right, you would've been something a lot better.

At least you went into it with info.

I understand you didn't have a choice and it didn't go as planned, but I still can't believe of all the roles I could have been subbed into, it had to be this one. Again. I'm almost considering not even joining games with 'priority' anymore, it's fucking ridiculous.

Ether, I didn't really have a choice. If a certain two people did things right, you would've been something a lot better.

At least you went into it with info.

Instead of whining about my flawful act, care to tell how the fuck I was suppose to do things right

i have a good deal of questions about what you were thinking with this game, clipsey, and very few are questions about "how did you get this amazing idea" ;/

Edited by Dave Strider

Instead of whining about my flawful act, care to tell how the fuck I was suppose to do things right

1. Do NOT assume you go SK.

2. The only time you can attract attention and expect the mafia to kill you is if you're right. In your case, you weren't.

3. If you don't know what the numbers are, don't volunteer to blow yourself up. If you are dead-set on being blown up, claim NIGHT bomb.

To address a certain someone's whining about the ninja vote:

IT WOULDN'T HAVE WORKED IF THE TOWN ACTUALLY VOTED DURING D8. Count the town votes.

You say this like this was the only problem I had at all.

Ninja voting is stupid in the first place.

town also had like negative six good roles

Edited by Dave Strider

Eh. Town had like four roles that could fuck around with scum's kill (their main way of getting rid of townies they don't like), and thief/cop + tracker/watcher are good roles as well. I wouldn't say they were low on power.

Every mafia member had a "special" kill, like 4 of which would entirely ignore all town protection other than one extremely fluke scenario (that actually happened). Plus they had the lynch redirect.

Every mafia member had a "special" kill, like 4 of which would entirely ignore all town protection other than one extremely fluke scenario (that actually happened). Plus they had the lynch redirect.

Hitman, Janitor, Ninja and my priority drive, Bal couldn't be sent to kill so he didn't have one.

Could you repeat what you just said, because I'm not seeing 4 skills that dodged protection.

Hitman

Priority Drive

Bal could use a special kill (I believe it was either the hitman or janitor) if he was the last mafia left, check the game notes

so 3, although Janitor is ridiculously strong too

Edit:

I forgot you could priority drive Hika with yourself to give him a priority of 1 which is basically the same effect as a Hitman, since you had the highest non-Kaoz priority in the game. And this worked every night.

Edited by Paperblade

I forgot you could priority drive Hika with yourself to give him a priority of 1 which is basically the same effect as a Hitman, since you had the highest non-Kaoz priority in the game. And this worked every night.

It didn't affect the kill priority though, unless he used his special action for it.

Just pointing this out.

Edited by Shade of Shadow

It doesn't have to

Hika at a priority of 1 can Safeguard the kill target, which causes all actions targeting that person to fail, ie Doctor/Martyr/Driver. It is effectively the same as a Hitman.

Edited by Paperblade